4 Best Resorts To Stay In Guancha de Abajo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Guancha de Abajo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Guancha De Abajo Tenerife:
Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Bahia Principe San Felipe is located on the seafront, just 1,300 feet from the Martíanez Lakes. It offers a spa, tennis courts, and heated outdoor pools set in subtropical gardens.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated, and most have views of El Teide Volcano or the Atlantic Ocean. Each room has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The buffet restaurant offers international cuisine, while Italian and Mediterranean dishes are served in the 2 à la carte restaurants. You can relax with a drink from the poolside bar.Bahia Principe San Felipe’s spa includes an indoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub. A range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments are available.The hotel is located in central Puerto de la Cruz, a 25-minute walk from Playa Jardín Beach. Free parking is available on site, and Tenerife Norte Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
The location is great, the breakfast is superb. Nice pool area too.
Overall enjoyed our stay.
- The staff and the service is really good willing to cater your needs specially for us with a small 2 year old. The location is very nice and the pool is also great.
- The hotel is in a perfect location with spectacular views. Staff were incredibly attentive and it was a truly wonderful stay.
- The hotel is near the sea, the view is great! Both to the sea and to the pool. The hotel is near commercial center, has 2 supermarkets near by. A walk from the main attractions. Rooms big and great food. We had one celiac guest and every meal he received gluten free bun and muffins. There is a special gluten free menu and each day you can order in the morning for lunch and dinner a meal. Staff was very kind and helpful.
- We had a large room with a stunning sea view. There was also an excellent buffet breakfast and evening meal (we were half board). My wife has a number of food intolerances and the head waiter and his staff were extremely attentive to her needs and gave her 1:1 attention. Despite reviews to the contrary, we found the beds very comfortable. Nice to have both a bath and shower.
- The location is great, the breakfast is superb. Nice pool area too.
Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden offers 3 outdoor pools and luxurious accommodations set in attractive gardens, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide. Free unlimited spa access is included for all guests over 16 years old.Hotel Botanico Tenerife’s spacious rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV and views of the ocean, mountains or hotel gardens. All rooms have a large, fully equipped bathroom.The 3,500 m2 spa includes an indoor swimming pool, as well as outdoor pools, a Japanese sauna, and Turkish baths. Beauty treatments including massages and aromatherapy are available.There are 4 restaurants on site, offering Asian, Spanish and Italian dishes. The La Palmera restaurant features an outdoor dining area in the gardens, where you can also find an elegant cocktail bar.Jardin Beach is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The staff was simply the best. Very kind, personal and available. The breakfast was great and very elaborate. The Spa is one of our favourites. We also enjoyed the botanical gardens. The Oriental Restaurant in the hotel is delicious. Great service by room staff.
- We booked junior suits and booked for queen bed but there was single two bed which actually does not meet the booking, other than that all was amazing , stuffs friendly and very helpful.
- This hotel is a wonderful place to stay. It is elegant and beautiful complimented by truly excellent staff.
- I did like everything.The hotel is amazing.I am so happy for this experience
- Buffet breakfast was excellent. I was able to get a room right away when arriving at 11:00 am.
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.On a cliff on Tenerife, this hotel features impressive panoramic views of La Gomera Island and Los Gigantes Cliffs. The chic rooms include air conditioning and a plasma TV.Barceló Santiago features 3 outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea. The hotel also has a spa with a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub.Guests can enjoy a variety of restaurants, including buffet meals and tapas. Santiago features a poolside snack bar and an entertainment bar with daily live shows.A promenade provides easy access from this Barceló to the nearest beach, only 650 feet away. The hotel is approximately 28 miles from the South Tenerife Airport.
No reviews yet.
Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Alcalá.Set on Alcalá’s oceanfront, Gran Melia Tenerife has a large salt-water infinity pool with hydromassage area and offers direct access to the beach and natural seawater swimming pools. There are subtropical gardens and boutiques.Each room or villa at Gran Melia Tenerife has a terrace with ocean or garden views. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower as well as slippers and bathrobe.There are 7 restaurants including Mediterranean, Italian, Japanese and international buffet with show-cooking. Guests have access to 8 different bars which include a piano bar, beach bar and lounge bar.The hotel also offers Red Level for Families service which offers exclusive access to the Family Lounge and additional facilities in the Red Level Family rooms .Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym, 3 freshwater swimming pools, including an adults only pool and separate children pool with a slide and a miniclub.Spa facilities includes a thermal circuit, massage services and a range of health and beauty treatments. Professional entertainment for all ages throughout the day.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
Food was fantastic! Lots of space.
Everything super clean and grounds very cared for. Wonderful holiday all around.
- Amazing place… it really was like a palace. I have stayed at many hotels and few, if any match up to this one. The pool is 230m in length and you can swim the whole way. Fantastic and very special indeed.
- Beautiful view from the window. Many restaurants available at the possession. Access to the ocean with a beautiful promenade.
Beautiful territory and gardens
- The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Top Resorts In Guancha De Abajo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Guancha de Abajo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!