4 Best Resorts To Stay In Grifo Alto San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Grifo Alto San José is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Grifo Alto San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grifo Alto San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grifo Alto San José. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Grifo Alto San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Grifo Alto San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Grifo Alto San José:
Valley View Lodge – Finca Huetares
Valley View Lodge – Finca Huetares is located in La Garita, just 19 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Alajuela is 9 miles from Valley View Lodge – Finca Huetares, and Escazú is 15 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center
Located in Alto Poró, 24 miles from Jacó, Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San José is 24 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Cent, and Alajuela is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 17 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center.
No reviews yet.
Club Martino Costa Rica
The Italian-style Club Martino Costa Rica is in tropical gardens, a 10-minute drive from San José Airport. It has an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a spa with sauna and gym.Air-conditioned suites feature a balcony with pool and garden views. They have a safe, minibar, cable TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a second telephone.The hotel’s Restaurant La Focaccia has been rated one of the best in the country. There are also 3 bars, including the Cigar & Club Bar.The large spa features a Roman bath and over 20 treatments are available. Costa Rica Bird Sanctuary is located right in front of the resort.The complex has 24-hour front desk and game room with billiards and ping-pong. There is free parking and you can rent a car from the tour desk, which can also arrange airport transportation.
- Our room, with a large private balcony overlooking the pool, had 16′ ceilings, two comfortable beds, a paper-flushing toilet (a luxury in CR), and a bidet. Our deep, covered balcony was so cool and close to the pool that it felt like our own private cabana.
- Club Martino is the nicest place I have stayed in San Jose. Unlike all of the upscale hotels chains, Martino is unique in so many ways. Hand carved woodwork abounds. The pool is world class and the grounds are beautiful. My wife had not enough time for the spa, but it looked luxurious. And the restaurant serves excellent authentic Italian food. We will for back there every time we need to stay near the airport in San Jose.
The restaurant was great except for that there were just four guests in addition to me and my lady.
- Great hotel, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, nice and quiet area, clean pool. Love the Italian restaurant on the property. Good value for the money. I wish I would stay longer!
- It was such a lovely quiet location. Very peaceful.
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose
One of our top picks in San José.A former hacienda located on a 30-acre coffee plantation, this hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a golf driving range and a coffee-inspired spa. Downtown San Jose is about a 15-minute drive away.The Kuö Spa at Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose offers a wide variety of body and beauty treatments using coffee, volcanic ash and other natural ingredients from Costa Rica.All rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable and satellite channels, and wired internet. The private bathrooms include amenities. Some rooms features views of the pool.The hotel serves Peruvian delicacies at La Isabella Restaurant, open for dinner, or Latin American cuisine at Antigua restaurant. The café serves gourmet Costa Rican coffee.Guests can enjoy eco-tourism activities at Poás Volcano National Park, or take a tour of the Café Britt Coffee Plantation, both within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. Juan Santamaría International airport is only 3 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the property.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- We really enjoyed the attentiveness of the staff, as well as the cleanliness of the property. The fact that there were so many dining options on the campus was a major plus!
- Great design hotel, atmosphere, pool, gardens, room, breakfast, location close to airport.
- The breakfast here was the exceptional. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The spa and workout facilities were very nice! This was a very beautiful hotel and a great place to stay overall.
- Great breakfast, beautiful grounds, excellent customer service. Made to feel welcome and looked after from the minute we arrived.
We stayed at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose on two separate occasions. San Jose was a transit hub for us and it’s proximity to the airport was ideal for us.
This was our second stay at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, and we booked a deluxe King room. The room exceeded our expectations compared to our first experience here (the room had carpeting and the decor was dated compared to the rest of the hotel). We were given a room in the “newer” wing of the hotel. The room and bathroom had been recently renovated and had modern finishings. The room was very clean and comfortable.
There was an issue with the air conditioning in the room, but the staff were very quick to resolve the situation. We were very satisfied with the outcome.
The facilities of the hotel are outstanding. The gym is world class and the hotel provided us with access to the spa facilities. The grounds and pool are well maintained and very impressive.
Top Resorts In Grifo Alto San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Grifo Alto San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Grifo Alto San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Grifo Alto San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!