4 Best Resorts To Stay In Green Valley Lake California – Top Hotel Reviews
Green Valley Lake California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Green Valley Lake California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Green Valley Lake California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Green Valley Lake California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Green Valley Lake California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Green Valley Lake California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Green Valley Lake California:
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.Featuring a private lake front for guests, this hotel also has fishing, skiing, and a spa and health club. Rooms include cable TV. San Bernardino is a 40-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection® and a work desk is available. A terrace or balcony, and a minibar are also included.BIN189 Restaurant is available on site at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection®. Guests can enjoy sweeping lake views and a substantial wine list. Mountain Aromas, the lobby coffee bar, has assorted coffee beverages and fresh baked pastries.A fitness center and hot tub are available for guest use at the resort. A business center is provided for guest convenience. Fishing, swimming, and skiing are available on the property.Running Springs is less than a 15-minute drive from the resort. Lake Arrowhead Country Club is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Good location (right next to the village), aesthetic interior, friendly staff, comfortable vibe!
- Enjoyed our stay very much. It was a special celebration for my wife and I. Saturday was our 46 year Wedding Anniversary.
- Quality of property, comfort, “free” gym for hotel guests and of course the location.
- The location! The friendliness of some of the staff.
- The hospitality was beyond what I expected. I would definitely stay here again!!
Bear Creek Resort
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Bear Creek Resort is located in Big Bear Lake in the region of California, just 15 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fontana is 31 miles from Bear Creek Resort, and Moreno Valley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from Bear Creek Resort.
- My room was an excellent value for the price. Our room was clean. The bed was comfy. We had a small fridge and microwave and cups (for hot chocolate). We even had a fireplace and the receptionists gave us cardboard to help start our fire. Staff was really helpful. I’m really frugal and for me, I loved this place and would easily stay again!!
- The room had a real fireplace. The room had an attached balcony.The kingsize bed was extremely comfortable.
- I liked the location and the staff was so great. In the morning the male staff member advised us on what kind of chains our friends car would need and he was so helpful. This was our second time staying here and we loved it.
- The room had a fireplace and it was clean and warm when we arrived.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were very attentive and nice. We will definitely stay here again!
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Located in in Big Bear Lakes, Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay offers cottages. The property grounds feature a seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ facilities and 2 gas fire pits.Each room offers free WiFi, a cable TV, a refrigerator, fresh linens and towels and an en suite bathroom. Select suites feature full kitchens and fireplaces. Each accommodation is self-catering. Maid service is not available during your stay.Fishing opportunities are offered nearby Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay.Ontario International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this lodge. Big Bear Lake Guide tours are just 10 minutes’ walk away from Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay.
- bedding was very clean,bed was comfortable and cozy! Guest services rep.was friendly.
- The property grounds were nice. The different cabins were close to each other so our group in different cabins were close by.
- The property is very pretty and it surrounding areas too. We had fireplace lit all over the property where our friends and families can sit around which was very nice. Split level gives added privacy to occupants and excellent for families as the master bedroom is also separated from the kids sleeping area. 2 bathrooms was added bonus
Fun colors and decor.
Outdoor fire pits and fireplaces.
Scented room sticks.
- This is our 2nd time staying here and we had a great time. The location is perfect. Lots of areas for the kids to play. It was a little cold for the pool. But maybe next time in the summer
One of our best sellers in Big Bear Lake! A short walk from Big Bear Lake, this California property offers fishing, hiking and horseback riding. BBQ facilities and a children’s playground are on site. All units include free Wi-Fi.At Lakewood Cabins, guests can enjoy nature with the comfort of modern amenities. All units include a kitchen or kitchenette complete with a fridge and microwave. Cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities are provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Lakewood Cabins. On-site laundry facilities are available.Big Bear Mountain Resorts are 1.5 miles from the property. The Big Bear Discovery Center is a 7 minute drive away.
- It is good for the price, and the location is very good. The cabin was very clean.
- The bed was comfy with a memory foam topper. The property is super close to Big Bear mountain for snowboarding and things. The stove was perfect size to make breakfast and dinners on.
- Everything, the on-site manager Dave was awesome. It was roomy and my little sister enjoyed her bday
- Manager Dawe was perfect but new owner was very cheap
- Dave the manager is the best. He makes sure you are safe while you are staying in Lakewood Cabins. Dave treats you like a family member. I would return to Lakewood Cabins if I will be in Big Bear.
Top Resorts In Green Valley Lake California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Green Valley Lake California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Green Valley Lake California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Green Valley Lake California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!