4 Best Resorts To Stay In Fort Stevens Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Stevens Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fort Stevens Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fort Stevens Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fort Stevens Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Fort Stevens Oregon:
The Breakers Long Beach
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a private beach area, The Breakers Long Beach is in Long Beach, Washington. Guests can enjoy a number of outdoor activities, such as basketball, beach volleyball and cycling.The rooms here receive free Wi-Fi access, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a balcony or patio. Some rooms include a fireplace.A children’s playground, a hot tub, and a barbecue pit are some of the additional facilities available on site.Peninsula Golf Course is a 6-minute walk, the center of Long Beach is just over 1 miles away, and Cape Disappointment State Park is 6.5 miles from the property. The Breakers Long Beach is 118 miles from Portland International Airport.
- Rooms are spacious and beds are super comfortable. Room has a spectacular views. Short walk to the beach. Staff was wonderful. Pool was heated and hot tub was large. Clean rooms with extra towels and linens.
– Easy beach access
– Excellent bed
– Room had a balcony, a view of the ocean, microwave, and fridge
- Nice, big suite with kitchen. There was a closet full of games. The decor was homey. The view was very nice. They have a pool, volleyball, horseshoes, and playground. And it is located far enough away from the center of town that you don’t have the crowd noise. And the staff was very helpful. The suite was well stocked.
- The whole room was better than I imagined! The staff member that was here when I checked in was super helpful. I enjoyed all the games provided and the book to right in was a plus!
- I’ve stayed here several times. Never a disappointment.
Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This property is located along the Pacific coast of Washington State and is within a 5-minute walk of the beach. The property offers spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchens and cozy living rooms with fireplaces.Kitchens are equipped with dishwashers and dining areas in the Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort apartments. The units also feature a nautical décor and large windows.Guests can play on indoor tennis court or swim in the indoor pool. The Lighthouse Resort also has a state-of-the-art fitness center and hot tub.The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is 3 miles from the World Kite Museum & Hall-Fame. Cape Disappointment State Park is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- Great location with easy access to the beach. Could see a lot of stars!
The amenities for our puppies like the free tennis balls.
The athletic options.
The staff are superb!
- The whole stay was very good. We liked the pool, ping pong, walks on the beach, flying the kite .I like the kitchen, were we can save a half eaten larger than life ice cream cone, that could take a six year old, two days to eat. We enjoyed ourselves. Thanks
- The view, how peaceful it felt! And my 3 yr old lpve the pool and hot tube
- The proximity to the beach was amazing! Just a short 5 minute walk
The Resort at Seaside
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities, The Resort at Seaside is located in Seaside in the region of Oregon, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Astoria is 14 miles from The Resort at Seaside, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- the property is very clean and the staff are very welcoming. Our unit was on the 6th floor with a partial ocean view and was spectacular. All of the amenities at the property were wonderful. The location is perfect!!
- The staff are friendly and make you feel very comfortable.
- The view, the location, the service, the proximately to other venues.
- Clean, rooms well sealed. We cannot hear the neighbors!!?
Thank you to :
Steven & Tierra
They are very helpful
Professional & good
Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn is located in Seaside, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astoria is 14 miles from Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- Excellent rooms literally a few steps from the beach. Good breakfast. Nice DVD selection.
- Bed was comfy. Had the kitchenette. Godd sized tv attached to the wall.
- The staff was very helpful. The room was good, they welcomed our 4 legged friend was the best of all.
- The bed was comfortable and the pool was so warm! Warmest pool i have ever been in.
I love this place! This was my second time here and it couldn’t get any cuter!
I brought my bestfriend and her daughter who had never been to the coast. This is a perfect location right off the beach!!
My puppy had the time of his life running up and down the shore.
The staff is always friendly, welcoming, and warming.
I love the complimentary cookies in the evenings and the choice of movies that you are able to rent for your room.
Thank you for always making my stay so enjoyable!!
Top Resorts In Fort Stevens Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fort Stevens Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!