4 Best Resorts To Stay In Fort Matanzas Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Matanzas Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fort Matanzas Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Matanzas Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Matanzas Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fort Matanzas Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fort Matanzas Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Fort Matanzas Florida:
Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast offers accommodations in Palm Coast, just 23 miles from St. Augustine.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Daytona Beach is 27 miles from Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coas, and Saint Augustine Beach is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 29 miles from Legacy Vacation Resorts – Palm Coast.
- This place is wonderful I will go back and stay longer next time.
- Great location, very clean. Quite environment and peaceful.
- Great space for families, once they finish updating all units it will be an even more enjoyable place to vacation. All in all, great bang for your buck especially if you have kids!
- The property was located near the center of Palm Coast, with supermarket a short ride away. Used the kitchen to cook and eat in. Dislikes😔The property needs updating. The furniture needs to be replaced. The position of the wet bar disrupts the whole flow of the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Can not see the kitchen from the living room. Don’t know why it is even there.
After years of visits to the area, this was our first stay at Legacy.
Check in is easy to find and quick. Staff was friendly.
Location is very good. Quiet and felt safe to us. Easy access over Hammock Dunes Bridge (visitors cash toll is $2.00; going east onto Hammock only, free going returning) to get to A1A, beaches, golf etc. Close to European Village where good restaurants and cute shops are located. Close enough to do basic shopping for groceries and supplies in town without the noise of traffic.
Appliances all worked just fine, place was clean and well stocked with towels, soaps, etc. Pool and hot tub were appreciated after long walks on beach.
Hammock Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an unrivaled oceanfront location along with first-class amenities and facilities, including a full service spa and championship golf courses, this luxury resort provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay.An endless variety of recreational and relaxing activities are available at the Hammock Beach Resort. Practice on the putting green, float down the lazy river, or take advantage of the state-of-the-art tennis complex. Spend the afternoon in the spa, work out in the fitness center, or simply relax on the private beach and enjoy the warm Florida sunshine.After a restful night of sleep in the Hammock Resort’s spacious one to four bedroom suites, dine at one of 4 on-site restaurants. Take an afternoon bike ride with the resort’s bike rental services, or explore scenic hiking and jogging trails. Play in the 6-acre water park or take advantage of on-site children’s programs. There is something for everyone at the Hammock Beach Resort.
- It was so nice to sit on the balcony and watch the ocean.
- This was such an amazing experience and a beautiful resort! The staff and the accommodations were perfect!
- The drive-time (less than 2 hours including “snack stop); our assigned room was oceanfront 👍 with balcony overlook; and the Fitness Center 💪 equipment rocked!…Hammock Beach Resort is now our “go-to” when we visit Palm Coast👏👏👏
- Very child-friendly. A great place for kids and adults alike to enjoy!
- Very clean beach and not too crowded. Excellent amenities. Comfortable room with elegant relaxing decor.
Hibiscus Oceanfront Resort
Located in Saint Augustine Beach in the region of Florida, 7 miles from St. Augustine, Hibiscus Oceanfront Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Daytona Beach Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- I liked that the apartments had 2 full bathrooms and the property was quiet (for the most part minus construction being compeleted).
- The residents are sooooo sweet. Staff great. The pools were great. Location is perfect.
- Can’t think of a single negative thing to say, loved our stay and will return in the future.
- Nothing The place was a wreck the door was falling off the skin was falling off the door the faucets were corroded it was something dead in the garbage disposal I’m not kidding you when I need some kind of animal among other things dirty carpets closet doors falling off in the kitchen the door I opened it the whole rack fell out
- Location was excellent with a view of the ocean. The condo was spacious and very comfortable.
The Conch House Marina Resort
Just 1.5 miles from historic downtown Saint Augustine, this resort features a marina with boat docking facilities as well as an on-site restaurant. An outdoor swimming pool is on site.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at The Conch House Marina Resort. Guests can also enjoy cable TV in their rooms.A souvenir shop is on site at this all non-smoking resort. The Conch House restaurant is on site and features seafood for lunch and dinner.Saint Augustine Amphitheater and Anastasia State Park are both just 1.5 miles from The Conch House Resort. Guests are a 3-minute drive from Saint Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park.
- On site dinning was amazing as well as the live entertainment!
- The ambience of the marina, bar and restaurant is excellent. Food was excellent, also.
- Recently renovated room with nice shower, bathroom, small frig
- Great location, view of the pool with changing color lights at night, nice Tiki bar and restaurant. Our recently renovated room contained new comforts including a mini refrigerator, a Keurig coffee machine, a microwave, a big TV, a tall table with appropriate seats, and a beautiful stone tiled shower.
- Rooms, were nice, staff was friendly, great location.
Top Resorts In Fort Matanzas Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fort Matanzas Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Matanzas Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fort Matanzas Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!