4 Best Resorts To Stay In Ferrán Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferrán Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ferrán Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferrán Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferrán Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ferrán Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ferrán Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Ferrán Catalonia:
One of our top picks in La Pineda.Located 250 feet from the beach in Pineda, this elegant hotel features 3 outdoor pools and a poolside bar with tapas menus. Palas Pineda includes a gym, hot tub and saunas.The spacious rooms at Palas Pineda come with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. They also have a furnished balcony.The hotel’s pools are surrounded by a sun terrace with free loungers. It also offers an indoor pool and table tennis facilities.Salou is less than 1.9 mi from Palas Pineda with many bars, restaurants and shops. The Aquopolis Water Park is only 1,650 feet away. Transfers and excursions can be arranged at reception.
- Excellent experience to relax, with great facilities, very comfortable rooms and everything very clean and almost new. It has many recreational activities, shows every night. You can go walking everywhere without problem, the beach is so good and less than 2 minutes walking, the Boulevard to eat or drink something or walk is less than 1 minute walking.
View was ok. Hotel feels luxurios. Hotel staff was great. Food was great. Pool was nice.
There is free parking nearby street, around 300m towards Salou.
- This is a really nice Hotel. Lovely spacious bedroom. Very comfortable beds. We were on the 4th floor which looked out to the sea. Lovely view. Nice Balcony to sit out on. Couldn’t be in a better situation for the sea front, Restaurants and shops. We had a choice of staying for Breakfast or not. Which was ideal as you could choose each morning whether to stay or not. You pay at reception before going down to the restaurant if you decide to go. It was a buffet breakfast. Lots of variety constantly being filled up and the staff were lovely. Would definitely recommend.
- Staff were very friendly especially kids club staff Christina and Luis, different themed food nights were excellent Mexican was my favourite night.
- 1 night stay. Good price. The buffet breakfast was incredible. Nice lobby and washroom in room. Choose balcony room facing street for quieter beach view. This hotel is not on the waterfront, but close. Free parking is available around the corner on street for free so don’t pay hotel.
Estival Park has an extensive spa with 9 pools and an impressive range of other facilities and treatments. It is located 5 minutes’ walk from Racó Beach in La Pineda.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Estival Park feature a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel offers 3 buffet restaurants which serve Mediterranean food. There are also 4 snack bars and 3 poolside bars where you can get a snack or a drink.The staff at the Estival Park Hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Salou and the Costa Daurada. They can also help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is just 1,000 feet from the Aquopolis Waterpark, and you can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in under 15 minutes.
Location is okay since it is nearby the public beach.
Very convenient air conditioned rooms and swimimng pool available right after the main door
Food very good
- Room style in 4 star hotel in Park 2 only, closer to beach, and activity for adults and children.
- Big clean room, nice professional staff,great to have access to the swimming pools, good and well cooked food at dinner, quite reasonably priced.
Just been refurbished so decoration etc very good
Pool area nice
Reception was nice & spacious
Walk in shower helpful
Great selection at meal times
- The fridge, the SPA, the staff, beautiful property and the beach nearby
- Location is okay since it is nearby the public beach.
PortAventura® Resort – Includes PortAventura Park Tickets
One of our top picks in Salou.Featuring accommodations in one of PortAventura® Resort’s four themed hotels, this property includes free unlimited access to PortAventura Theme Park. All hotels have an outdoor pool, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car.This roulette-style package means you receive e-mail confirmation of your allocated hotel the day before you arrive, enjoying the best prices PortAventura® Resort has to offer.Exciting hotel themes include a tropical paradise and America’s Far West. Smart air-conditioned rooms have a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Each hotel has distinctive buffet and à la carte restaurants.This rate includes free unlimited access to PortAventura® Theme Park and a 30% discount for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park (please check the parks’ opening calendars). For an extra charge, guests can also access the Wellness services of the Hotel PortAventura and the Hotel Caribe, which include a sauna, hot tub, steam baths, indoor pool and gym.PortAventura® Resort has a train station with a direct lines to Barcelona and Valencia. A7 Motorway is 1.2 mi from the resort. AVE Station is 20 minutes’ drive away.Reus Airport is a 10-minute drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 1 hour away by car, train or bus.
- Pool was nice with the sand. Breakfast was good. Location was convenient.
- The theme was great- old west everything. Could easily walk to the theme park. Breakfast was included and is a decent buffet.
- Getting breakfast was an extra bonus. The hotel was immaculate.
Location to park is perfect.you can go back quickly to bedroom if needed.
The buffet for both breakfast and evening was very good.Expensive but then all the restaurants and eating places are very expensive .
- Entry the park was very quick and accessable. Parking was free.
Aparthotel Voramar is set in a quiet area, 350 feet from Vilafortuny Beach, on the Costa Dorada. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a lawn area with an outdoor pool.Air-conditioned apartments have a furnished terrace with sea or pool views. The living room features a sofa bed, safe and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a well-equipped kitchenette and dining area.The Voramar complex has a buffet restaurant and poolside café-bar. Packed lunches can be requested. A supermarket can be found just 2 minutes’ walk away.A varied entertainment program is provided for adults and children. There is a games room, children’s playground and mini club.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. On-site parking is available for an extra charge and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- The apartment was spacious but cosy. We had a great view of the gardens and pool. Large selection of food available.
- The hotel staff were very professional, nice and welcoming
- Family oriented, great food choice, including for children, friendly restaurant staff
Big food variety, lot of sea food.
Friendly and helpfull staff.
- Nice, friendly stuff. Good location and perfect value of money, should be mentioned that we were there last week of May.
Top Resorts In Ferrán Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ferrán Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ferrán Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ferrán Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!