4 Best Resorts To Stay In Fairfield California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fairfield California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fairfield California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fairfield California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fairfield California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fairfield California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fairfield California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Fairfield California:
RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort
On the banks of the Napa River, this California resort features an outdoor heated pool and accommodations with patios, full kitchens and flat-screen TVs. It’s 1 miles from Napa Valley Wine Train.RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort offers spacious guest accommodations which include sofa beds, DVD players and free Wi-Fi. They feature hardwood floors and ceiling fans. The kitchens include dishwashers.Guests at the Napa Valley Resort RiverPointe have access to an on-site gym and library. BBQ facilities and a guest laundromat are also available. For added convenience, a tour desk is available.Napa Retail Center Shopping Center is less than a half mile from RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort. Napa Valley Country Club and Napa College are 2 miles away.
- The cottages are very comfortable and clean, beds are superb kitchens fully functional.
- Individual cabins, so no shared walls or ceilings/floors.
- Private and quiet. Home away from home. Nice kitchen. Free laundry facilities
Really interesting experience. And well within local price range for accommodation.
Laundry machines available in package.
- Gem in the Napa Valley. If you are traveling in the area I highly recommend a stay with Napa riverpointe. It’s a beautiful location, great location and the staff is most excellent.
The Meritage Resort and Spa
Located in Napa, 26 miles from Berkeley, The Meritage Resort and Spa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 27 miles from Meritage Resort and Spa, and Oakland is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 37 miles from The Meritage Resort and Spa.
- The included bottle of wine was an unexpected delight. Free cold bottles of water were also really nice. My number one measure of exceptional service is the towels. These were plush and soft. Every towel. Every day. Add that to super comfortable bed, pillows and bedding and I’m sleeping in heaven. The Resort was really beautiful. Restaurant delicious, especially the pesto, and furnishings classy. I loved my facial and visit to the Spa Cave, too. I’m happy the conference we attended selected this venue. It was wonderful. Even the Conference Center chairs were comfortable. The lunch served at our conference was the best lunch I’ve ever had at a conference. Thank you for a stellar experience!
- Staff was pleasant; but checkout was SLOW (2 people working with multiple guests to serve; stood in line for ~20 minutes). Breakfast buffet “hot” items was warm at best due to cold draft coming through hallway where buffet was set up. Maintenance can be improved, starting with front desk area (look up at sconces/woodwork that needs dusting and cob webs removed).
- The room was nicely appointed, very clean and comfortable. It was also much larger than most standard hotel rooms and the patio looking out to the vineyard was a bonus! We requested the first floor since we had our dog. It was very convenient to take him out through the sliding glass door to the patio to eat, drink and go for walks. They even delivered two dog bowls, a dog bed and two treat bags upon arrival to our room. The grounds were quite lovely and the location was quiet. We did not use the complimentary shuttle service to downtown, however it was just a short drive away. We loved the fire pit area at the adult pool…just beautiful! We also enjoyed the complimentary bottle of wine and daily water bottles provided. There is a wine cave tasting room on the property and though we did not go inside, we did enjoy a complimentary wine tasting provided near the lobby.
- The man on reception was very nice and actually took an interest in our day and where we where from etc.
Our room was very nice. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very nice. The pool area with the vineyards above were beautiful. We loved walking the vineyards each morning. The views were beautiful.
The staff was very helpful and nice.
Silverado Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Napa.Located in Napa in the region of California, 25 miles from Santa Rosa, Silverado Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Sonoma is 11 miles from Silverado Resort and Spa, and Rohnert Park is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Loved the fire log that gave the room a very cosy feel. Played tennis for an hour and a half and changed in the Spa – all included in the price of the room, making it very good value.
- THe mansion was very pretty, but I didn’t have the time to explore.
- Great spot. Excellent facilities. Amazing suites, newly renovated, with all that you need, to feel at home.
- The 3 bedroom townhouse was very spacious clean & comfy. The shuttle service from main building was so accommodating and helpful upon our arrival and helped carry all of our luggage and took us back to the restaurant for our dinner reservation. Would definitely go back.
- Everything from the room to the spa to the overall accessibility to the property was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again for a leisure weekend in Napa. Concierge service was immensely helpful! Mary took great care in helping us secure both a wine tour and dinner reservations. Checking in and out was a breeze!
Vino Bello Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Vino Bello Resort is located in Napa, just 26 miles from Berkeley. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 27 miles from Vino Bello Resort, and Oakland is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 37 miles from Vino Bello Resort.
- The bed. Kitchen fully equipped. Complementary bottle of wine😊
- Rooms were nicely appointed. Location to Napa Silverado Trail was excellent. Price was competitive.
- I love the one bedroom suite that we stayed. Just like our mini home…loved the kitchen & jacuzzi tub!
- Room was fantastic! Gym was great! Coffee shop was great! Bars great! Pools were great! Staff very helpful! The vineyards were beautiful! Definately would stay again!
- Great rooms. Excellent service. Great price. Appreciated the bowling alley/lounge.
Top Resorts In Fairfield California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fairfield California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fairfield California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fairfield California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!