4 Best Resorts To Stay In Esquipulas Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Esquipulas Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Esquipulas Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esquipulas Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esquipulas Managua Region. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Esquipulas Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Esquipulas Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Esquipulas Managua Region:
Campo Royale Resort
Located in Ticuantepe, 18 miles from Granada, Campo Royale Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Managua is 10 miles from Campo Royale Resort, and Montelimar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 9 miles from Campo Royale Resort.
No reviews yet.
Camino Real Managua
One of our top picks in Managua.Just a 3 minute drive from Managua International Airport, the Camino Real Managua offers free airport transportation, an outdoor pool and casino. The hotel’s spa includes a gym, steam bath and sauna.Decorated in a bright functional style, rooms at the Camino Real offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Each room includes a desk, a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Casa Blanca restaurant serves international and Mediterranean cuisine. You can enjoy meals and drinks at the Las Palmeras poolside snack bar, which also offers Sunday barbecues.Camino Real Managua is next to the Pan American Highway, a 10 minute drive from central Managua. Free private parking is available on site, and car rental can be arranged at the 24-hour front desk.
- Pool and Gym were good (expect to turn on gym equipment yourself), staff were friendly, room was comfortable and clean and there was a good selection of foods for breakfast and an adequate room service menu.
- The poolside area and the location next to the hotel. The airport shuttle was excellent.
- Great facilities including many locations to eat and drink.
- Not really a 5 star hotel. Nice pool and garden, no mosquitoes, nice food . No mini bar, coffee tea facilities in room. Just not 5 star.
- Great place to stay for our last few days in Nicaragua. Very close to the airport, convenient for an early flight. Relaxing pool area, delicious food.
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge & Spa
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
This impressive property is on a hilltop just outside the Masaya Volcano National Park. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and stylish rooms, all with amazing views.In thatched buildings, the rooms at Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge & Spa feature a private patio with great views of the national park. Each one comes furnished with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Hacienda’s spa includes a Finnish-style sauna and offers a range of massage treatments. There are also various terraces where guests can relax in a hammock while admiring the views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Nicaraguan food. There is also a bar where guests can grab a snack or a drink.Puerta del Cielo is a 30 minute drive from the town of Masaya. Guests can drive to Managua and its airport in just under an hour.
No reviews yet.
Pacaya Lodge and Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in La Laguna in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Pacaya Lodge and Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Managua is 21 miles from Pacaya Lodge and Spa, and El Rosario is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff. Beautiful location. Comfortable well equipped room
- The property was well done in all regards. The Views from the room ( and bed) were spectacular , looking over the lake . The staff was very attentive and helpful . Highly recommend staying here when in the area
- Very good accomodations, nice breakfast. The pool was under maintenance and the hotel offered to take us at no cost to a beach club nearby to enjoy the lake.
- This resort is beautiful and understated for a surprisingly affordable price. Catalina and Apoyo are unbelievably beautiful and the staff at Pacaya were so incredibly helpful as we figured out how to getting around and spend our time. Gordon in particular was very helpful and kind. They made it easy for us to get from the resort to the Laguna Beach Club on Lake Apoyo and to the market in Catalina. The food at the lodge was amazing. I highly recommend the Guapote fish. We would definitely recommend this resort to anyone traveling through the Granada area.
- All is great except they don’t have a tv on all rooms
Top Resorts In Esquipulas Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Esquipulas Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Esquipulas Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Esquipulas Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!