4 Best Resorts To Stay In El Coyolar Granada Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Coyolar Granada Region is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Coyolar Granada Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Coyolar Granada Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Coyolar Granada Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In El Coyolar Granada Region:
Pacaya Lodge and Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in La Laguna in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Pacaya Lodge and Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Managua is 21 miles from Pacaya Lodge and Spa, and El Rosario is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff. Beautiful location. Comfortable well equipped room
- The property was well done in all regards. The Views from the room ( and bed) were spectacular , looking over the lake . The staff was very attentive and helpful . Highly recommend staying here when in the area
- Very good accomodations, nice breakfast. The pool was under maintenance and the hotel offered to take us at no cost to a beach club nearby to enjoy the lake.
- This resort is beautiful and understated for a surprisingly affordable price. Catalina and Apoyo are unbelievably beautiful and the staff at Pacaya were so incredibly helpful as we figured out how to getting around and spend our time. Gordon in particular was very helpful and kind. They made it easy for us to get from the resort to the Laguna Beach Club on Lake Apoyo and to the market in Catalina. The food at the lodge was amazing. I highly recommend the Guapote fish. We would definitely recommend this resort to anyone traveling through the Granada area.
- All is great except they don’t have a tv on all rooms
Isleta El Espino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Isleta El Espino offers accommodations in Isletas de Granada. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Granada is 3.9 miles from Isleta El Espino, and Managua is 30 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 24 miles away.
The amazing avocado toast made my day 🙂
The view (the lake, the vulcano) is mind-blowing
I loved waking up with the sound of exotic birds
- The views, style, smoothies, kayaks, massage, service!
Las isletas is a dream, located on their on island, beautiful design, amazing breakfast, you can rent kayaks anytime you want and have an amazing view over the mombacho volcano!
We would definitely come back!
- The location is beautiful, and the views of the lake and volcano are stunning.
- Very relaxing. Everything was very well arranged and ready to serve us!
- The amazing avocado toast made my day 🙂
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Nekupe offers pet-friendly accommodation in Nandaime. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and hiking. Granada is 13.7 miles from Nekupe, while Salinas is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 28 miles from Nekupe.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge & Spa
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
This impressive property is on a hilltop just outside the Masaya Volcano National Park. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and stylish rooms, all with amazing views.In thatched buildings, the rooms at Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge & Spa feature a private patio with great views of the national park. Each one comes furnished with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Hacienda’s spa includes a Finnish-style sauna and offers a range of massage treatments. There are also various terraces where guests can relax in a hammock while admiring the views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Nicaraguan food. There is also a bar where guests can grab a snack or a drink.Puerta del Cielo is a 30 minute drive from the town of Masaya. Guests can drive to Managua and its airport in just under an hour.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In El Coyolar Granada Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Coyolar Granada Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!