4 Best Resorts To Stay In El Altet Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Altet Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Altet Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Altet Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Altet Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Altet Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Altet Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In El Altet Valencia Community:
Villa Alojamiento y Congresos
One of our top picks in San Vicente del Raspeig.La Villa Alojamiento y Congresos is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Alicante and its beautiful beaches. The modern complex features an outdoor swimming pool.All rooms at Villa Alojamiento y Congresos include air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a shared microwave and small fridge.Set within gardens opposite Alicante University, La Villa offers coin-operated laundry facilities. There is a gym on site.Guests can enjoy good-value buffet cuisine from the cafeteria. The complex is also just 1,000 feet from a shopping center with restaurants, shops and cinemas. On-site parking is available for an extra charge. The tram is 3 minutes away from the property and offers direct connection to Alicante city center in 20 minutes.
- The simple but adecuate accomodation and food and proximity to University of Alicante! Great pool!
- Everything was good, room was very new and good facilities
- Very comfortable bed, excellent water pressure in the shower and plenty hot water. Only one towel per person which is fine for me as I have short hair. Room was very quiet and as it is used by the university for groups I was concerned it would be noisy but not at all. Free underground parking was a bonus.
- It was clean and comfortable. Good position. I would stay there again
- Perfect for student, but not only. Truly recommend for everybody who traveling alone. Staff was amaizing, many thanks for everything I asked they done for me.
La Marina Resort
Located in La Marina and a 5-minute walk from the beach, Resort Internacional La Marina features an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. There is a tennis court and spa access is available for a supplement.Each air-conditioned bungalow comes with wood flooring, free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. There is a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee machine.The spacious complex includes a barbecue area, restaurant and shops. There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis.Resort Internacional La Marina’s spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. A massage service is available.Free public parking is available nearby. There is an easy access to the N332 Main Road. Alicante is 19 mi away and you can drive to Santa Pola Saltpans Nature Reserve in 8 minutes.
- The installation was great, the pools were great for little kids. The bungalow was a good size for a family and the kitchen well equipped.
- 4 UK TV channels helpful. Good WIFI coverage. Nice bar and restaurant. Great onsite shop with all that you need. Peaceful. Lots of choice of accommodation types to suit all. Program of activities for those interested in taking part in sports and social events.
The wellness centre is excellent.
Enjoyed the walks through the park and along the beach.
- Very clean and friendly site. Very good value for money. Bar and restaurant exceptional.
- Sports leisure , great staff very friendly and helpfull.
Marjal Guardamar Resort
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This campground is located 10 minutes’ walk from the Costa Blanca seafront, 5 minutes’ drive from Guardamar. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned bungalows with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The bungalows at Marjal Guardamar Resort feature parquet floors and a private porch. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The large lagoon-style pool features 3 hot tubs and a waterfall. There is a fitness center, spa and a varied entertainment program for adults and children.The restaurant serves Mediterranean and international food, specializing in paella. There is also a café with a terrace, as well as a poolside bar.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the Marjal Campground is 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a 30-minute drive away.
- Smiling and a couple of language speaking staff are during ckeck in/out. Parking space is just in front of your holiday house. You can find anything you want in the market. It is better to have a breakfast in your terrace but anyway good and cost effective breakfast is served in the restaurant.
- We loved the standard bungalow. Very clean and comfortable.
- Lovely lodge Fab pool lovely resteraunt Fab staff very clean
- Premium bungalow is small but very well equipped, lots of fun things to do for kids at the camp side, great outdoor pool
- Great place for children. Nice beach and hiking trails. Great outdoor pool with attractions for kids. The bungalow was spacious with a nice little terrace.
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Great little hotel. Huge pool (we were almost on our own there at the beginning of September) and we had an excellent meal of tapas and wine at the bar. Very friendly staff. We were probably in one of the smaller rooms, but it was fine for our needs.
- Great team of People, we were looked after very well. Food was good and plenty of choice.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
Top Resorts In El Altet Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Altet Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Altet Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Altet Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!