4 Best Resorts To Stay In East Troy Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
East Troy Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in East Troy Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Troy Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Troy Wisconsin. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in East Troy Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in East Troy Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In East Troy Wisconsin:
Inns Of Geneva National
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Inns Of Geneva National is located in Lake Geneva in the region of Wisconsin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and ski equipment. General Mitchell International Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
This 4-star resort and spa is in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, 10-minutes from the downtown center. It boasts 2 championship golf courses, a luxury spa and wellness center, and a waterpark.The elegant rooms at Grand Geneva Resort feature a private balcony with panoramic views. Each room has a refrigerator and 37-inch LCD TV. The deluxe bathrooms boast a TV embedded in the bathroom mirror.Grand Geneva Resort and Spa offers Dan Patch Stables on site where guests can enjoy horseback riding and seasonal sleigh rides. Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark features a lazy river, 2 waterslides and outdoor pools.The state-of-the-art fitness center offers a gym, 35-foot climbing wall and lap pool. There are indoor and outdoor tennis courts as well as basketball courts.Dining options at the Grand Geneva include modern Italian cuisine, a gourmet steakhouse and Café Gelato serves specialty coffee. The Lobby Lounge offers live piano every night.
- Staff was extremely friendly, rooms were very clean and comfy.
- Very expensive, room was very small. TV did not work, tissue box is bathroom was empty. Overall not worth the money. Super loud, unable to sleep.
- Decorate Christmas tree and picture with different Christmas decoration
- The bed was indeed like a cloud! Christmas decorations were amazing!
- Food quantities at the Italian restaurant were small. For $22 my wife got 4 small raviolis. Come on!
The Cove of Lake Geneva
One of our best sellers in Lake Geneva! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Cove of Lake Geneva offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from The Cove of Lake Geneva.
- the staff went the extra mile in that I did not close my car door all the way. They noticed the lights on and called me. When I went out my car was dead and they jumped it for me !!!!!!! thank you
- The room size was good. Close to the Lake and downtown.
- The room was decorated beautifully! The décor felt like home, love the attached restaurant and coffee shop!
- Grab bars and walk in shower essential for elderly mother and my sister who assisted her ( traveled with family, not under 18, option not available above). Fast service from plumber when pipe under kitchen sink leaked. Helpful desk staff, late checkout, a free photocopy, breakfast pastries to purchase in lobby. Location for downtown events, parking, snow removal, adjacent restaurant.
- It had nice and clean room with all the basics you need for your stay. I also loved the fireplace in the room and the big balcony.
Lake Lawn Resort
Sitting on 2 miles of shoreline on Delavan Lake, this Wisconsin resort offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. An 18-hole championship golf course is on the property.Featuring handcrafted wood furniture, every room at Lake Lawn Lodge has a microwave and a refrigerator. Each warmly decorated loft includes a balcony that overlooks the surrounding lake and golf course.Lodge Lake Lawn features an on-site spa, offering guests manicure and pedicure services, message treatments and a tranquil steam room. Boat and water sports rentals are available on the property. Guests can lounge near the seasonal outdoor pool or enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool.Frontier Restaurant and Lounge offers fine dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lookout Terrace offers casual outdoor dining with views of the lake.Lake Lawn Airport is adjacent to the property. The Animal Gardens are less than a 10 minute drive away.
- The room was very clean,nice size fridge and micrwave
- Very nice decor and clean. Great restaurants on sight. Large indoor pool and hot tub. Great for families.
- We love the loft rooms and the great porch you can sit and enjoy the weather. It is a full resort with activities, restaurants, , and gift shop. Great place to make memories with your family.
- A lot of activities to choose from – super clean inside and out – Loved the Kohler shower and bubble tub!
We liked the golf course, except for all the geese droppings on the lawn and in the sand traps.
The pizza was excellent
Top Resorts In East Troy Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in East Troy Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in East Troy Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in East Troy Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!