4 Best Resorts To Stay In East Chatham New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
East Chatham New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in East Chatham New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Chatham New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in East Chatham New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in East Chatham New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In East Chatham New York State:
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
Located in Hancock in the region of Massachusetts, 24 miles from Albany, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort features a hot tub and sauna. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Adams is 10 miles from Jiminy Peak Mountain, and Lenox is 14 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 29 miles away.
- The beds were horrible with plastic covers, worse than hospitals. The overall hotel is very old and felt extremely unpleasant.
- the hotel is such a great place to spend the weekend skiing! I love coming here and the easy access to the slopes! I never want to go home from staying here and skiing the mountain. Love that the rooms are huge and that there is a kitchen in each to bring food to cook..etc.. makes coming here very easy and to not have to worry about breakfast or other meals even though there are great places to eat and drink on the mountain.
- There was plenty of space. It was adequate for a one-night stay for 5 adults (parents, two adult daughters and a cousin.)
- Nice quiet location with great back porch. Roomy accommodations. Kitchen could use some better and more expansive selection of dishes etc but overall very positive experience
- very nice room and accommodations. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. So much to do at Jiminy and very kid friendly!
Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Lenox.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort is located in Lenox, just 2.3 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. The resort has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Albany International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Extremely accommodating. Romantic setting with a cozy fireplace, extensive wine list, comfortable rooms, and a majestic winter setting.
- The spa was amazing, staff was super friendly, food was great.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Friendly staff. Great fitness facility
- I am a frequent guest at Cranwell and organize several trips per year as getaways for friends and neighbors. This trip in particular I was treated like royalty. Received a handwritten note, wine and truffles and breakfast coupons as a thank you for my frequent guest status from Stephanie at the front desk. After I told her how much I love Cranwell and that I was there with my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary I found champagne and a fruit tray in my fridge with another note. Top notch treatment and cant wait to return!
- Property was very clean and well manicured, we had a great walk, staff were very friendly, breakfast was very good, with the exception of not offering espresso!
The Ponds at Foxhollow
Located in Lenox, 2.6 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center, The Ponds at Foxhollow features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Albany International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The 2 BR condo had large rooms and a working fireplace. The clubhouse was pretty good even if dated with small but nice heated pool
- tennis courts, pool, gym, grill and fireplace-lots to keep the kids busy
- It was helpful to have separate sleeping and living space, and a kitchen.
- Ideal location in the Berkshires. Lenox, Stockbridge, and Lee are all within 5 minutes. Beautiful grounds, clean comfortable units, plenty to keep kids busy. It is literally having your own condo at a resort, in a resort area.
- Great one bedroom apartment; good washing facilities; great location to Tanglewood
Eastover Estate and Eco Village
Eastover Estate and Eco Village is located in Lenox, 3 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center and 3.8 miles from Kripalu.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Eastover Estate and Eco Village.
- I loved the vegetarian organic breakfast. The personal attention we received was second to none. Having been an Eastover guest prior to new ownership, I applaud their obvious effort to maintain the heritage of this great estate while in infusing it with their holistic approach to life.
- It was not really a motel. It was a holistic facility. It was a room with modest facilities Everything very clean and bed was comfortable.
- Convenient location to and from Lee Outlets and cabin was cozy.
- Grounds and views were beautiful. Very peaceful atmosphere. Top notch pool for lap swimming. Close proximity to Tanglewood. Much better than your standard continental breakfast. Did not stay in the mansion, but the room was quite nice and the price was very reasonable. Stayed in many hotel/motels in Lenox over the years and thought this was easily the best value.
Unkempt property. Looks abandoned actually. Room is a converted barn and it is obvious.
Breakfast was minimal and depleted by 830am although it runs thru 9am
Bed squeaks with every movement. Terrible
No housekeeping until the third day ! No press towels given.
Felt more like a motel camp than a $275+ a. night hotel
Top Resorts In East Chatham New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in East Chatham New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in East Chatham New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!