4 Best Resorts To Stay In Cortes Bay British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortes Bay British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cortes Bay British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cortes Bay British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cortes Bay British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Cortes Bay British Columbia:
Whiskey Point Resort
On Quadra Island overlooking the harbor, this resort features an outdoor pool, hot tub and a variety of outdoor activities. Each room includes a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi.Along with a bay window with harbor views, each room at Whiskey Point Resort features a flat-screen TV with cable. All rooms with private bathrooms include tea and coffee-making facilities.Offering views of Discovery Passage, a seaside gazebo is on site. Four covered decks complete with a sitting area and BBQ facilities provide spacious outdoor entertainment space.Whiskey Point Resort Quadra Island is 1.5 miles from Ferry Terminal. Campbell River Airport is 7 miles away.
The view was very nice but not what we expected. We expected to see the lights of Campbell River and the cruise ships sailing by. Close to the ferry and a small mall for necessities. The
couple who were managing the Resort were very kind and looked after our requests quickly and very graciously. Lots of towels etc in the bathroom and lots of hot water.
- Great views. Nice location for the ferry. Fantastic customer service.
- We really enjoyed the whole experience. The ability to bbq and make our own meals in our room was great. Found the staff to be most helpful. Will definitely stay here again and let all our friends know that it is great for a weekend get away.
- Great stay, great pool and great jacuzzi! Awesome location and beautiful island. Very clean!!!
- Location and friendly and attentive staff and owners
- The view was very nice but not what we expected. We expected to see the lights of Campbell River and the cruise ships sailing by. Close to the ferry and a small mall for necessities. The
April Point Resort & Spa
Located in Quathiaski Cove in the region of Quadra Island, 23 miles from Mount Washington, April Point Resort & Spa features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Campbell River is 2.9 miles from April Point Resort & Spa, and Courtenay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location. One bedroom suite very comfortable and spacious.
- Just the most gorgeous location. It’s quite a journey from Vancouver but we enjoyed the ferry and liked driving round the Quadra Island. Nice little supermarket in town. Food at the hotel restaurant was nice, breakfast was ok. Activities were great, loved watching the harbour seals from our balcony. Lots of nice spots to relax around the grounds and the perfect base to do some whale watching trips. The staff who looked after activities were really lovely.
- The setting – it’s why we go there. Restaurant has good food & great view.
- Lovely relaxing location, perfect for R&R (notwithstanding loud neighbors) so find a quiet spot on the oceanfront grounds to read, and watch boats, ships and seaplanes ply the ocean waters.
- Of the staff that was there, they were very friendly.
Located in Campbell River, 22 miles from Mount Washington, Painter’s Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 29 miles from Painter’s Lodge.
The hotel was not too busy so very peaceful.The snow was beautiful.
It was warmer then GP.
- The bed was very comfy and the continental breakfast was good.
- Great location right on the water. Loved the wood burning fireplace in the lounge area. Liked that they had a pool and gym.
- The bed was comfy and the perfect location for enjoying the rain and the storm. The rooms themselves are generous in size. The staff at the desk were welcoming and cheerful. I especially loved the view from the breakfast room.
- The room was spacious and clean and the staff friendly.
- The hotel was not too busy so very peaceful.The snow was beautiful.
Oyster Bay Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Oyster Bay Resort is located in Oyster Bay in the region of Vancouver Island, just 13 miles from Mount Washington.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Campbell River is 10 miles from Oyster Bay Resort, and Courtenay is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 17 miles from Oyster Bay Resort.
- It was great to be able to look out and see the water from our little cabin. We loved the fireplace and the soaker tub was very relaxing.
- Needs some matinaince toilet seat is the worst ever . Taps on tub need attention . also the cooking stuff needs attention .loose handles ECT.
- The jacuzzi tub was great! The location is amazing. The cabins are cosy and private.
- Great lodges with everything you’ll need, whirpools are great.
Lots of room.
The tub was relaxing.
Kitchen was handy
Top Resorts In Cortes Bay British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cortes Bay British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!