4 Best Resorts To Stay In Concepción San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Concepción San José is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Concepción San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Concepción San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Concepción San José. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Concepción San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Concepción San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Concepción San José:
Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Esterillos Este, 15 miles from Jacó, Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 20 miles from Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco, and Quepos is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 36 miles from Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco.
- The location is beautiful and the pool is really nice too!
- All the food was incredible. Tuna special was the highlight.
- Beautiful beach front location, staff was nice and very helpful. Would definitely recommend it.
- Wonderful staff members; friendly and efficient! Hotel is located next to a sandy beach with palm trees for shade. Hotel was recently renovated; and, it was in good condition. Room was spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable (great air conditioning system), and the wi-fi connection was good. Meals and drinks were nicely prepared and served. Nice pool and patio; lounge chairs on the beach; parking on hotel property. Good value for money!
- Everything ..Relaxed – Friendly staff- Amazing location
Alma del Pacifico Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Esterillos Este – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set on Esterillos Este Beach, Alma del Pacifico Hotel & Spa features bright, attractive villas overlooking its tropical gardens. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a restaurant.Each spacious villa at Alma del Pacifico Hotel & Spa has striking Costa Rican-style décor with local artwork, high ceilings and cool tile floors. There is a sitting area and a kitchenette with a fridge and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy local cuisine and popular seafood dishes in the Alma del Pacifico’s open-air restaurant. A continental breakfast is served daily.The Alma’s spa offers a range of treatments, prepared with organic products. There is also a hot tub offering ocean and garden views.The hotel’s beachside setting is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling and surfing. Local activities include rainforest canopy tours, canyoning, hiking and white-water rafting.Shuttle services to Quepo and San José are available upon request.
- Huge room looking out at the Pacific Ocean. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful inside and out. Fantastic meals, including fresh seafood. Private beach – so enjoyable! Staff is super friendly; really enjoyed their company.
We arrived early, and were greeted with a cold fruit drink. The room was ready and we checked in. The villa was beautiful and steps to our own private beach. The included breakfast was delicious.
We also had dinner at the restaurant and it was really good. If you are looking for something a little less touristy, quiet, with an amazing beach, then this is the place.
- We had a great room with an ocean view on a pristine piece of property. Beautiful place to stay with good food and very friendly staff. We had an ant problem the first night but they were over within five minutes to resolve it.
- This place is perfect. In between two towns, it is quiet and scenic with options for places to go. The rooms are great sizes, clean, with large in door and outdoor showers. Perfect for couples. The beach is sandy, private and right there. I loved that all the food and products are sourced locally. Apart from the Hotel itself, location, amenities, amazing food, are the staff. Sounds so cliche but they treated us like family. Freddy (restaurant manager) was amazing; attentive and gave great recommendations, even helped us with our Spanish. Kenneth was a star; nothing was too much trouble, went out of his way to make people feel welcome. Dimas, Maria and the whole team were superb.
- The location was top rate, the villa on the beach and feeling very very private and luxurious. The views were amazing. Big rooms very comfortable beds and amazing showers! Restaurant food was one of the best and freshest produce from our 3 week trip in Costa Rica. We often had food served on the terrace of our rooms and we often had night ‘visitors’ afterwards (a coati, racoon, iguanas and what we think was a baby black jaguar! ) Great opportunity to see nature without leaving your bed 😉
Sunset Del Mar Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sunset Del Mar Resort offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jacó is 13 miles from Sunset Del Mar Resort, and Manuel Antonio is 22 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center
Located in Alto Poró, 24 miles from Jacó, Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San José is 24 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Cent, and Alajuela is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 17 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Concepción San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Concepción San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Concepción San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Concepción San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!