4 Best Resorts To Stay In Cocoa Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocoa Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cocoa Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocoa Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocoa Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cocoa Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cocoa Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Cocoa Florida:
Radisson Resort at the Port
Less than one mile from cruise ships at Port Canaveral, this Florida hotel offers an outdoor pool with hot tub, and an on-site restaurant. Guests are also one mile from the Atlantic Ocean.All guest rooms feature a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms at the Radisson Resort at the Port include a sofa bed.Radisson Resort at the Port offers a business center and free Wi-Fi. Guests can walk through the tropical gardens or play on the private tennis court. A fitness center and game room are available.Flamingo’s Restaurant and Lounge serves guests classic American cuisine with a Southern Florida flair with pool and waterfall views. The poolside Tiki Bar offers live entertainment and Caribbean inspired cocktails daily.Shopping options are 8 miles away at Merritt Square Mall. Guests are 3 miles from picturesque Jetty Park and 5 miles from Cocoa Beach.
- The lady at the bar was very nice wish i could remember her name
- Exterior was pretty and clean, good pool, good location
- These accommodations and amenities were much better than I expected. We will definitely stay here again.
- The bed was very comfortable, The Cover or bedspread was vary Nice, in fact I liked it so much I would like to purchase one for myself if could.
- It was a nice room. Property seems well cared for. Good Location! Pool area was nice the way it was set up plus the Koi ponds…
Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort
One of our top picks in Cocoa Beach.Located in Cocoa Beach, 19 miles from Melbourne, Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Palm Bay is 22 miles from Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort, and Cape Canaveral is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 17 miles from Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort.
- We requested a renovated room and our request was honored. The new suite was very tastefully decorated, comfortable and we felt right at home immediately. Our hostess was Bridgette and she was most helpful to us, including providing us with beach chairs. I really wish our stay had been longer……we will definitely go back there again.
- Renovated suite was beautiful . Have stayed many times over the years when it was family run.
- The appointments and kitchen accouterments were good. The beds were comfortable. Everything was clean. Shuttle to Cocoa Beach was terrific!
- There wasn’t any breakfast- there was no food at all!
- Suite was excellent, just been refurbished, excellent kitchen, eating and bathroom facilities. Central location for Cocoa Beach restaurants and beaches.
The Resort on Cocoa Beach, a VRI resort
Nestled along Cocoa Beach and a short distance from area attractions and activities, this resort features a fitness center with a tennis and basketball court. An outdoor pool and hot tub are available as well.Spacious accommodations at the Resort on Cocoa Beach are furnished with full kitchens, plasma-screen TVs and washers and dryers. Guests can also enjoy a game room, shuffleboard, and an indoor children’s play area. The resort also features an on-site movie theater.An endless variety of recreational activities, including sailing and deep-sea fishing, are a short walk from the Resort on Cocoa Beach. The Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World and Universal Studios are also located within driving distance, and are ideal for a day trip.
- Bartenders/servers at the pool bar and restaurant were excellent. Very friendly and welcoming! The unit was very clean. Nice beach access. No issues really.
- Very nice. Clean. Towel and linen replacement was great. Everything necessary was in the room. Midweek replenish was a nice touch. The pool was very nice.
- The kids center, the proximity to the beach, and the warm pool water.
- We had a very nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo for two couples. Only disappointment was that one bedroom had two small twin beds instead of a queen & was quite small with no closet, compared to the second bedroom which was huge & had a walk-in closet. Fine for a family with children but not four adults.
- Everything was wonderful…can’t say more than that! I(t’s located on the grounds of the old historic Satellite Inn, from Project Mercury Days. The whole area is a historic treasure.
Cape Winds Resort
Located in Cape Canaveral in the region of Florida, 4.5 miles from Cocoa Beach, Cape Winds Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided.Melbourne is 21 miles from Cape Winds Resort, and Palm Bay is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Cocoa Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cocoa Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cocoa Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cocoa Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!