4 Best Resorts To Stay In Clearwater British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Clearwater British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Clearwater British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clearwater British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clearwater British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Clearwater British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Clearwater British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Clearwater British Columbia:
Cedar Haven Cabins and Resort
One of our best sellers in Clearwater! Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Cedar Haven Cabins and Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- It was a really great experience. The bed and bedding was wonderful! The heaters kept it warm enough and the shower was nice and hot. The setting was just fun. Thanks so much for sharing yalls bit of heaven!!
- We loved the set up of the tents and the romantic atmosphere. Very well equipped kitchen and the sauna is an absolute plus. Tents where really clean and super spacious. Super comfortable bed.
- very comfortable bed. 2 fans and small a/c unit in kitchen area. bar-b-q and outdoor dining area and sauna for cabin and glamping guests. Lovely Rocky Mountain bathroom products…..found shop in Banff and brought home a stash!
Authentic log cabins
Nearby Well’s Grey Provincial Park
Amazing experience in luxury tent
It’s my first time in this kind of tent…..very original idea
You should try this lodge
There is a Sauna… Kitchen…very good and natural soap for shower made in Canmore.. WiFi… so there is at all
Clearwater Valley Resort
One of our top picks in Clearwater.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Clearwater Valley Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play mini-golf at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking.
- We loved this place. It was excellent! There is a super market just crossing the street, so you can buy food there and prepare it in the kitchenette, it is really well equipped. The rooms were really clean, comfortable, and with a lot of space! The staff was really nice! We really regretted not staying longer in this place!
- Room is private and quiet. The staff gave great information where to go and what to see in the wells grey national park.
- Good location for Wells Gray Park. Huge supermarket across the road. Bathroom clean. Small kitchen facilities. Okay for a couple of nights.
- The bungalow we stayed in was clean and well maintained.
Restaurant doesn’t stay open just for meals. That was too bad.
KAO camp grounds clean.
Staff where okay but not overly friendly.
If your looking for a clean comfortable place to stay I really recommend this place. It also has a clean out door swimming pool. I sure would return and stay again. Reasonable rates as well.
Wells Gray Guest Ranch
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Wells Gray Guest Ranch is located in Clearwater. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.
- The ranch was a real haven at the gateway to the Wells Gray Provincial Park. The rooms were well-sized with a good range of equipment to cook basic meals. The shower was excellent with big fluffy towels to use afterwards. It was lovely to be able to sit out on the terrace to eat meals/ take in the wildlife. The breakfast was very good and the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating.
- Loved the rustic style cabins. The beds were really comfortable and the staff were really helpful and gave us great recommendations for things to do.
- Rural situatons with horses in the coral outside. Easy drive to town or to pretty scenic walks. Friendly staff.
- Rustic environment – theme decorating throughout property – clean – beautiful natural setting – peaceful – interesting
- Beautiful location at the head of wells grey provincial park
Alpine Meadows Resort
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Alpine Meadows Resort is located in Clearwater. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.
- The whole ambiance of Alpine Meadows helped to make one relax almost as soon as driving through the gates.
- Cabins very roomy and comfortable. Separate bedroom to living. Balcony with a view over lake. Restaurant meal was good and well presented
- great Bungalow with a nice view. very pleasant and helpful staff at the reception.
- Log Cabin looks fantastic, Lake beautiful, Cabin very clean, nice walks around lake. Great coffee. Loved the humming birds.
- Resort is 8km down gravel/non-tarmac road so is isolated however cabins are brand new and have all required facilities. Onsite restaurant serves great food and drink and is reasonably pricsed. All staff We came into contact with, both in reception and the restaurant were jovial, friendly, attentive and extremely hekpful. We only stayed one night as was stopping off point between Jasper and Vancouver but would happily have stayed longer.
Top Resorts In Clearwater British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Clearwater British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Clearwater British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Clearwater British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!