4 Best Resorts To Stay In Cherry Valley Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Cherry Valley Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cherry Valley Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cherry Valley Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cherry Valley Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cherry Valley Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cherry Valley Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Cherry Valley Ontario:
2 bedroom cottage on Cherry Beach
Located in Cherry Valley in the region of Ontario, 20 miles from Belleville, 2 bedroom cottage on Cherry Beach features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort.
- It was secure for the kids, the beach was very nice, clean and private. The park was great for the kids. The lady at the front desk was very nice and answered any questions we had.
- The grounds were lovely, the lake front beach was so nice and clean. Kids activities were nice to have as well. Close to sandbanks – 12 min drive
- Good location. Pool and beach are nice. Deck on the trailer was appealing.
- Excellent location to Sandbanks Provincial Park. Literally 15 min to park entrance. Cherry Beach Resort is on East Lake, it has a beach you can use if you don’t want to drive to the provincial park, and a pool and splash pad. Great place for young families.
- Room is clean, looks brand new, nice beach and swimming pool, close to the sandbanks park
Isaiah Tubbs Resort
Located in Bloomfield, 17 miles from Belleville, Isaiah Tubbs Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing.
- Complementary upgrade, nice dining, great location on water and near sand dunes.
- We booked the honeymoon suite. Thw place is getting a bit old so the decor looked kind of mid-eighties but it was still super comfy and the jacuzzi in the room was excellent. Also the pool and the 2 fire pits and bbq’s made it feel like a resort. We had a problem getting the bbq’s to work and also ran out of wood for the fire and the staff was very nice and quick to react and see to our needs. The cleaning staff were very respectful and helpful as well.
- Restaurant, lounge and patio with incredible views of lake and Sand Dunes.
- The Beach house with two levels and a living room area was fantastic. The restaurant breakfasts, both a la carte and buffet, were excellent. Dinner at the restaurant was delicious. We left – stuffed. The staff throughout were pleasant and helpful.
- The hotel is beachfront and has a lot of potential
Sandbanks Beach Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the lake, Sandbanks Beach Resort is located in Bloomfield, just 18 miles from Belleville.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Lovely caravans at a great location near the Sandbanks while the site itself also offers a great spot to hang out at the lake. Tim was extremely friendly and helpful when we arrived and during our stay.
- The location. Quiet. Connection with The Restaurant on the Knoll”.Recycling.
nice shower with heat lamp
- Excellent location on West Lake right beside the dunes.
- Die tolle Lage! Wir hatten ein Mobile-Home mit Seeblick und direktem Zugang zum Strand (toller Blick auf die Sonnenuntergänge!) Sandbanks Provincial Park in direkter Nähe.
The Backcountry Inn & Hostel
The Backcountry Inn & Hostel is located in Ontario’s Prince Edward County. The building maintains its rustic charm and historical significance. Guests can enjoy relaxing in nature and exploring the local area.Dormitory style rooms are available. For those looking for a more private stay, this accommodation offers private rooms on the second floor. Private rooms contain a queen or double bed, linens, closet space and an in-room coffee station. All guest rooms all have shared bathroom facilities.Guests have access to a communal kitchen, complete with a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, dishware and cookware. There is a communal dining area and outdoor fire pit area.The Backcountry Inn & Hostel is 11 miles from Picton and 24 miles from Sandbanks Provincial Park.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Cherry Valley Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cherry Valley Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cherry Valley Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cherry Valley Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!