4 Best Resorts To Stay In Cerro Gordo State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerro Gordo State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Cerro Gordo State Of Mexico:
Hotel Avandaro Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Valle de Bravo.Located one mile from the lake in Valle de Bravo, Hotel Avandaro Golf & Spa Resort features an outdoor pool, sauna, spa and rooms with free Wi-Fi and fireplaces.Guest rooms at Hotel Avandaro have forest views and provide cable TV and seating areas.Tennis courts, miniature golf and a golf course are available to guests. The resort is equipped with a gym and has walking trails. It also provides meeting rooms.Hotel Avandaro offers a breakfast buffet, a restaurant that serves Mexican cuisine and a bar.The resort is 25 miles from Nevado de Toluca National Park.
- Architecture fantastic scenery waterfall near property golf tennis lessons
- Beautiful property,extremely friendly and attentive staff. Great golf course, our caddy Diego was the best! The artichoke with four cheeses was amazing; also the beef carpaccio was great. Good margaritas, reasonably priced wine list. When asked, a staff member came promptly to build a fire in our room. Free beer, soda, water, nespresso machine in room.
- Rooms where great with fireplace. Entire resort was comfortable and friendly.
- The staff were amazing and very helpful. Great location and facilities and very comfortable accommodation. A very therapeutic place.
- everything about it. Next time we will have a larger room.
Rodavento Boutique Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Valle de Bravo.At Rodavento hotel in Valle De Bravo, guests will experience the combination of being in the middle of the forest beside a beautiful private lake with the elegance and luxury of the hotel’s unique architectural design.Located 2 hours from Mexico City, the Boutique is an easily accessible destination resort. Here, visitors can enjoy the warmth and color of Mexican culture, the thrill of outdoor adventure and the sophistication of the Rodavento Boutique Hotel & Spa.
- Location, the rustic cabañas, the staff is amazing
- Todo excelente en el hotel, pero BOOKING no mando la confirmación al hotel y no tenía habitación. El Gerente me hizo favor de conseguirme solo para una noche. Mal por BOOKING.COM
- De omgeving, werkelijk prachtig. Eten is heerlijk en gevarieerd. De Spa een verwennerij en activiteiten goed geregeld.
- La habitación y decoración muy de acuerdo al lugar vegetación por todos lados y un olor increíble cuando uno abre la puerta, hace frío pero no es ningún problema ya que cuenta con calefacción la habitación y lo más agradable que cuando uno llega ya está prendida. también cuenta con chimenea, todo muy bonito, los productos de la habitación de suma calidad
- todo el personal muy atento, las actividades para los niños, la comida excelente, el cuarto muy bien y acogedor!! el lugar y entorno natural excelente.
El Santuario Resort & Spa
Offering luxurious suites with private pools and overlooking Valle de Bravo Lake, El Santuario is a 10 minute drive from central Valle de Bravo. This well-equipped complex features a spa and sailing club.Each suite at El Santuario Resort & Spa is decorated with warm tones and tiled floors. All feature a sitting area with a fireplace, flat-screen TV and fridge.The complex features patio areas, peaceful grounds and ponds. La Vista Restaurant is in the Santuarios’ attractive grounds and serves a selection of Mexican cuisine.The spa features steam baths, and offers a range of treatments and yoga classes. Its hot tubs offer views of Valle de Bravo Lake. There is also an equestrian club and golf course located within the resort.The Parish of Saint Francis of Assisi is a 10-minute drive from El Santuario Resort and Spa. The lakeside resorts of La Pena and Issemym can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
Amazing resort, very comfortable in all ways!! Beautiful view and excellent services.
Swimming pool inside the room!
- A place to relax with the Temazcal and spa. Great views and attention.
- The staff was nice, property is beautiful, buffet breakfast good, beautiful views.
- The view of the lake is simply amazing. Very nice, friendly and approachable staff.
- The service was amazing and it was one of the most relaxing places I have ever been to. It has a great vibe.
- Amazing resort, very comfortable in all ways!! Beautiful view and excellent services.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Rancho Viejo offers accommodations in El Aguaje. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. Valle de Bravo is 16 miles from Rancho Viejo, and Malinalco is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 28 miles from Rancho Viejo.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Cerro Gordo State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cerro Gordo State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!