4 Best Resorts To Stay In Caulés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caulés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Caulés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caulés Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Caulés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Caulés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Caulés Catalonia:
Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa 4* Sup.
Located 2,650 feet from the beach in Tossa del Mar, Golden Bahia offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. It features 3 outdoor pools, surrounded by palm trees and a sun terrace.Rooms at Golden Bahia Tossa de Mar are spacious and have a private balcony. All rooms include air conditioning, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Hotel Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa has a buffet restaurant with many traditional and international dishes. The hotel’s snack bar serves sandwiches, salads and ice creams.The spa includes a hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. Use of the spa comes at an extra cost.Tossa de Mar Golden Bahia is a 10-minute drive from Lloret de Mar and 25 minutes from Platja D’Aro Beach. Girona and its airport can be reached in around 45 minutes’ by car.
- The pool area is fantastic, especially for kids, our 2 year old loved it. It´s nice to be able to park in the hotels garage. The breakfast was diverse, the quality was ok. The bathroom was spacious and nice. The staff was nice and helpful. Price of the hotel bar is fine. The staff organized some activities in the pool area during the day.
- Resort style facilities, great staff. Overall a very good stay for a break from the big cities of Europe. Tossa de mar cannot be missed, go to the town and beach. Staff are very good with activities. Cleaners for room very good.
Congrats for the lobby bar staff, they are really funny and make you feel comfortable.
Outdoor pool area is really nice, but unfortunately we couldn’t swim, because the weather didn’t help us.
The SPA area is also nice: they have 2 dry saunas with different temperature, one steam bath, one jacuzzi for 8 persons, a cold water small pool, ice, tea and water corner etc.
Friendly staff very kind and service oriented.
When we came the room smelled like smoke (not their fault). The matter was professionaly handled and the room was changed.
- My kids loved the nightly show the staff put together – the mini disco.
One of our top picks in Tossa de Mar.Giverola Resort offers fantastic sea views from a hillside 2.5 mi from Tossa de Mar. It has a fitness center, tennis courts and an outdoor pool with waterslides.The apartments at the Giverola Resort are bright and feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a kitchen and a seating area with satellite TV.The Giverola offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for adults and children. These include snorkeling, aerobics, beach volleyball and live jazz music on the terrace.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including a Spanish restaurant and 2 restaurants located in Cala Giverola. There are also 3 bars and a café, one of which is located on the beach.There is a shuttle service to Tossa de Mar as well as a funicular railway which takes guests down to the beach. The beautiful town of Girona is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- We came for the pretty views and secluded location.
- Very good location. However the Resort is not set up for strollers (stair cases everywhere). Also small details are necessary (like replacing the noisy Ape Car for an electrici vehicle..). All in all a nice stay thanks to the excellent location and sport offer. It could be improved with minor modification.
- Great place. Great staff and loads of things to do
+ Great beaches around the resort
+ Many sporting facilities
+ Comfortable appartments
- Location, staff, facilities, mini club,midi club , maxi club. Cleanliness. Evening entertainment
Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya
Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya has a terrace and a bar in Caldes de Malavella. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.Some rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher.Lloret de Mar is 15 miles from the resort, while Girona is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 5 miles from Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya.
Beautiful new modern apartment
Location excellent for golf
beautiful apartment with great space.
access to hotel facilities
- Lovely 3 bed apartment overlooking 17th fairway……staff we encountered all very welcoming..
- Generally a reasonably modern and tidy apartment with convenient parking and attractive golf course surroundings. The staff were generally helpful and the Clubhouse restaurant was good and sensibly priced.
L appartement etait tres bien équipé, cuisine boffi , climatisation super. Emplacement tres calme.
Pour les amateurs de golf c est super!
- Beautiful new modern apartment
Tropic Park is 350 feet from Malgrat de Mar Beach, 1,300 feet from the center and Train Station. It offers 4 pools, a gym, a sauna and rooms with satellite TV.One of the pools is on the rooftop and offers superb Mediterranean views. There is another large outdoor pool, a heated indoor pool and children’s pool.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a balcony with sea, garden or pool views. Each has a private bathroom and a mini-bar.The Tropic Park’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of traditional and international cuisine and features show cooking.There is a free Wi-Fi zone. Children have a playground and a kids’ club. Mini golf is also available.On-site parking can be reserved for an additional charge, and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
the facilities are ok, the swimming pool area and the breakfast was very good.
and the beach is literally across the street.
- Lovely room and balcony, nice pools even though small, good food, nice miniclub even though available only for a few hours in the morning, ok prices for drinks
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast.
- Had fabulouse time lovely people could not do enough to please us food lovely plenty choice very clean dont take any notice to bad reviews iv stayed in lots hotels and tbe tropic park has been one of the best childten entertainer was great with the kids
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Food was very good, good choices available
Good location, based in Malgret but also very close to the Santa Susanna side as well.
The train station is close as well, would recommend if flying in to Barcelona to use the train as it is really easy and at 4.90 euros for the journey a cheap way to travel.
- the facilities are ok, the swimming pool area and the breakfast was very good.
Top Resorts In Caulés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Caulés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Caulés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!