4 Best Resorts To Stay In Binisalem Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Binisalem Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Binisalem Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Binisalem Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Binisalem Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Binisalem Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Binisalem Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Binisalem Majorca:
THB El Cid – Adults Only
This recently refurbished holiday resort has a fantastic seafront location in a beautiful Mediterranean setting, conveniently positioned just a short drive from the airport. It has free Wi-Fi.THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- I love the friendly staff, very clean room, great location and excellent breakfast overall excellent hotel
- Great breakfast, great location, really good sea view rooms, clean, beach is right in front of the hotel.
- Hotel is so nice, pools are lovely, great location right on the beach, GREAT value for money, cocktails were nice, huge assortment for a buffet breakfast
This is a very beautiful hotel just on the beach. Very beautiful views from the pool area and balcony.
All pools (indoor heated and outdoor) are very clean and maintained. The sauna and steam was nice too.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, specially the waiter Antonio, very pleasant and great service in the restaurant. Will come back again 🙂
- 7 minutes in a taxi from airport. On prom and close to shops bars and restaurants. Restaurant staff were cheerful and welcoming.
MLL Palma Bay Club Resort
This all-inclusive resort covers over 82 ft² and has 4 swimming pools, a children’s play area and large gardens. It is just 1,150 feet from S’Arenal Beach, in Majorca.The Palma Bay Club has a tennis court and mini golf. There is also a sauna and a hot tub.Rooms at the hotel have a balcony and a fan. They all have satellite TV and a safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.The hotel is set in a quiet area of Playa de Palma. It is a short walk from the resort’s shops and lively bars. The city of Palma is 6.2 mi away.The hotel offers a full entertainment program. There are several restaurants, a café and various bars. There is also a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange and a gift shop.
- The price was the cheapest for the separate room in Arenal. The second room was sea view and the sunset was beautiful
- The accommodation in the Copacabana building was much nicer than the apartments in the Habana building & the food was also a lot better as well – presumably because these are the superior rooms but worth the extra money I think. The whole complex is very clean & tidy & a credit to the staff who maintain the landscaped gardens & sunbathing areas. Only downside to that is that at 6pm we were banished from the pool area to have it cleaned so that was a bit of a nuisance but we were able to sit on chairs in the main “arena” area after 6pm to enjoy the evening sunshine.
- Really Nice hotel and location, close to all attractions
Location was good. Plenty of sun beds around all of the pools. Good value for money – we only stayed for 3 days we had an all inclusive package and in view of the price paid all of the meals in restaurant far exceeded my expectations. There was a good choice for everyone and the food was kept topped up even at the end of service. Room was a nice size and the shower powerful.
Reception staff were really helpful and we only paid 30 euros to keep our room until 17.00.
I would stay there again
- Very nice lady at the recepcion who helped us to get there invoice (what was impossible for the gdy who attended us when we arrived…)
Be Live Collection Son Antem
One of our top picks in Llucmajor.Set in southern Mallorca’s stunning countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Palma, this resort features 2 18-hole golf courses, an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, and a fitness center. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Guests have free access to the 9843 ft² spa and the gym. A range of massage and beauty treatments are also available, as well as an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room, and a hot tub. Pool towels are provided.All air-conditioned rooms at Be Live Collection Son Antem feature an elegant décor and have a balcony or terrace overlooking the golf course or outdoor swimming pool. All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine with 4 complimentary capsules.Be Live Collection Son Antem’s El Olivar Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves Spanish food. From June to September there is also a grill restaurant open from 15 June to 15 September. The hotel’s Llevant Lobby Bar offers free live music every night, and the Es Trenc Pool Bar serves drinks and light snacks. Sunday brunch is included with every full board or all inclusive booking.The hotel has an entertainment program for adults, as well as a kid’s club. There is also a golf pro shop, club house, and a golf academy. A free shuttle service to the beach is available during high season. The Be Live Collection Son Antem resort features 3 different 18-hole golf courses: Son Antem with 2 fields and Golf Maioris just 11 mi away.Palma de Mallorca Ferry Port with regular crossings to Barcelona, Ibiza and Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 mi from Be Live Collection Son Antem.
- Everyone was amazingly helpful and kind. On our first night, the staff left a bottle of Cava (Spanish sparkling wine) in an ice bucket along with some sweet treats in our room for a welcome. The kids loved the mini-club, and it was a generally relaxing resort experience.
- Very good breakfast and dinner buffets. Large and clean pool, helpful staff. 10 of 10 experience.
- The location is great and very close to Palma but not in the city. The staff was great all the time and the installations also. The swimming pool is great and the playground fir kids is also great
- I loved the friendliness of staff and the 5 star service. Everything was great. The gym classes and the spa was great. Pool was nice. Breakfast was great.
- Comfortable beds and sheets, the front desk personnel were so attentive, the incredible variety of their breakfast buffet (even a professional playing the piano). My kids loved it too. would highly recommend staying here.
Marriott’s Club Son Antem
Off the Eastern coast of Spain, located among rugged mountain cliffs and beautiful countryside, Marriott’s Club Son Antem in Majorca represents the ultimate in Mediterranean charm.The resort features two-bedroom luxury apartments, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, on-site golf courses, a full-service spa, a fitness center, a restaurant, renovated in 2015, and bar. Free WiFi is available.Each of our Llucmajor, Majorca, apartments offer spacious floor plans with full kitchens and cookware, separate living & dining areas, private balcony or terrace with grill, in-room entertainment and rich décor. Perfect for groups or families of up to eight, our luxury apartments in Majorca offer the comfort and conveniences of townhome living.Just minutes from Palma Mallorca Airport, Arenal and Estrenc Beaches, and Palma, Marriott’s Club Son Antem Majorca villas are ideal for your next family holiday.
- Tranquil setting, lovely villas. Good location to explore the island from
- Everything you need for a family holiday to be perfect. Especially if you have young children.
- The villas were super nice and we felt safe being there. Wi-Fi worked great and we enjoyed our little mini-backyard 🙂
- It’s a family club not a resort or a spa hotel
- Restaurant at Marriott place was awful / waiter didn’t speak Spanish. But La Finka restaurant just close to Marriott was excellent
Top Resorts In Binisalem Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Binisalem Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Binisalem Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Binisalem Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!