4 Best Resorts To Stay In Betancuría Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Betancuría Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Betancuría Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Betancuría Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Betancuría Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Betancuría Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Betancuría Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Betancuría Fuerteventura:
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
Located right on Caleta de Fuste Beach, Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort features 3 swimming pools, a Thalasso Spa, a daily entertainment program and a kid’s club.The Thalasso Spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Featuring a private balcony or terrace, the air-conditioned rooms and bungalows come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.There are several restaurants at Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.The complex has many sports facilities, such as mini golf and courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football.At the marina you can practice a wide range of water sports. There are also 2 golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Surroundings close to sea and marina. Close to bars and resturants
- We were upgraded to the premium area of the resort and the grounds were so nice with pretty views of the ocean with its own private pool which was quiet and relaxing. Very family friendly resort. We had the half board and there was a good selection of food on the buffet. The meal times were a bit of a free for all and zoo like with so many kids running around and people trying to get food but they did their best trying to keep food stocked and tables cleared for more guests but was not a relaxing experience.
Great location. The service was good : daily supply with fresh towels.
- We loved the whole resort. The pools, the beach, the sport bar and the location near the main village.
Location is great – I was at harbour everyday
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort is set within Fuerteventura Golf Club and a few feet from the beach. This resort features a casino, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sports facilities and 2 restaurants.Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- Great hotel in a good location.Friendly staff and a extra large comfy bed.Lots of choice for breakfast
- Bed was comfy room and bathroom clean, location was great
- Food was excellent and staff were hard working,polite and friendly.
- The resort was really clean and the bar staff really lovely.
- Good location close to the airport and to the beach, good size swimming pools, friendly staff, comfortable bed.
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Located on Caleta de Fuste Beach in Fuerteventura, Hotel Elba Sara has an outdoor pool, tennis court and free parking nearby. Fuerteventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- This place is a real mixed bag. Lovely sunny location with a nice pool. Seems to be oriented to families with small children (buffet has kid favorites: pizza, fries, chicken fingers, pasta). The young entertainment staff really good with children and the children all seemed to be having a good time and were able to move around on their own. Seeing the group of kids in their yellow tees following pied piper style was really cute. And the staff seems to be quite concerned about the safety of the little ones. (I saw one young man jump in to the pool to save a toddler who must have fallen in. Just liketedy split he had him out and was comforting the crying child).
- Great hotel food excellent bedroom was dated and needed modernising staff were very good
- Amazingly comfy bed, great view of pool and ocean, spacious room and bathroom. Fridge in room a bonus, plus a comfortable armchair and coffee table. Large balcony with table and chairs, clothes drying rack! Fabulous pools, outdoor jacuzzi, ample sun beds, lovely grounds, easy access to beach and shopping centre next to hotel so convenient. Staff friendly and efficient, especially reception staff – very friendly hotel which, despite its size, has a homely and casual atmosphere. Perfect for families, singles and couples in my opinion. Nothing intimidating here, just pure relaxation. Walking distance to Puerto del Rosario along the beach-front to harbour-side cafes and bars was a great way to get some exercise! Hotel quiet at night too, ensures a good night’s sleep.
- Fresh bread every morning. Very friendly staff and ideal location.
- Staff always smiling and extremely friendly,food was excellent lots of choice and gala dinner xmas day was fabulous. Chocolates left everyday when room cleaned was a nice touch. Entertainment every night for children followed by adult entertainment very good & a 25 min stroll to main resort bars and restaurants. Only a couple of mins walk to beach & shopping centre.
Barceló Castillo Royal Level
One of our best sellers in Caleta De Fuste! Located by Caleta de Fuste Beach, Barceló Castillo Royal Level (formerly Barceló Castillo Club Premium) features an outdoor pool, children’s pool and air-conditioned suites.Guests can make full use of the facilities at the neighboring Barceló Castillo Beach Resort, which includes 3 pool areas and a spa.The paying spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Suites come with flat-screen satellite TV, a living area, kitchen area and a private bathroom.There are several restaurants at the resort, offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.Many sports facilities, including mini golf and a gym, are available at the resort. You will also find many watersports nearby, as well as 2 golf courses.
Excellent and friendly staff at the Royal Level, very nice and tasty breakfast and dinner buffet.
The hot tub in front of the room is perfect when the wind gets chilly.
Great location with a lot of activity options.
The WhatsApp communication with the guest relations is a nice way of managing guest requests.
- Very good location within the resort. Everything I needed for a short stay.
Lovely comfy beds ,great spacious suites ,food in el ancla restaurant was very good and staff here were lovely .
The sea view from the second suite was beautiful. Overall it was so clean and lots of beds around the pool areas. Would def return to this resort.
- Location, service and extra touch (chocolates each evening).
- We stayed at the Royal area which is nicer than the standard areas. The grounds are well maintained and the breakfast and dinner at the Royal area’s restaurant was good and staff generally friendly there. The children enjoyed the mini disco. The harbor is pretty.
- Excellent and friendly staff at the Royal Level, very nice and tasty breakfast and dinner buffet.
Top Resorts In Betancuría Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Betancuría Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Betancuría Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Betancuría Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!