4 Best Resorts To Stay In Belém Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Belém Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Belém Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belém Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belém Rio de Janeiro State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Belém Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Belém Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Belém Rio De Janeiro State:
Angra Green Coast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Angra dos Reis, 5 miles from Long Beach, Angra Green Coast features a hot tub and a private beach area. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing.
No reviews yet.
Vila Galé Eco Resort Angra – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Angra dos Reis.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This 5-star eco resort is in Atlantic Forest and overlooks Praia de Tangua Beach. All its air-conditioned rooms have balconies with views of the sea, mountains or the pool.The Vila Galé Eco Resort has a 16,145 square foot water park, with adult and children’s pools, an Olympic rowing lake and heated open-air hot tub.The Satsanga Spa has a sauna and a Japanese “Ofurô” bath. Shiatsu and other treatments and massages are available.The Vila Galé Eco Resort has 4 bars, and 4 different restaurants offering a range of regional and international cuisine including sushi and pasta.Vila Galé Eco Resort offers hikes through the Atlantic Forest and a range of water sports.The hotel is 4 miles from the Angra dos Reis which provides access to Ilha Grande.
- Staff is extra friendly and helpful. We hired a Nanny for our 1 y.o. son and she was excellent. The recreation staff taking care of our 6 year old daughter was excellent. Location is good.
- Bed and air conditioner was great. Pool and beach are great also. Food is good (not great).
- The food is in general very good. The feijoada with live music on Saturday was excelent. The beach is good, no waves, if you like it. You have to wake up early to get available chairs and umbrella at the beach. The swimming pool bar works well .
- Good resort for a family weekend, a little bit worn, but most are in Brazil. Very nice location on an almost private beach. Big pool area with plenty of space and loungers. The buffet food was ok, the breakfast was good.
- The hotel is full of Brazilians, some amount of Spanish speaking guests and very few foreigners. Therefore the food is very tasty and mostly from the brazilian kitchen. No horrible ubiquitous hamburgers and other junk food in the main restaurants. The choice of drinks small but the very good quality. The BEST WINE (instead of the cheap local as usually) what ever we drank in the all inclusive hotels! The BEST SWIMMINGPOOL with the lines – one can swim not only soak. The ocean water is calm all the time and one can also swim, safe for children.
Angra Super Luxo
Located in the Conceicao de Jacarei neighborhood in Mangaratiba, 11 miles from Angra dos Reis, Angra Super Luxo features a playground and views of the sea. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Abraão is 7 miles from Angra Super Luxo, and Itacuruçá is 17 miles away.
Conceicao de Jacarei is a great choice for travelers interested in hiking, clean air and photography.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Portobello Resort & Safari
One of our top picks in Mangaratiba.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located right in front of Ilha Grande Bay, Hotel Portobello Resort & Safari features exotic Polynesian design and offers water sports facilities and adult and children pools. It also provides soccer and tennis courts and several dining options.Featuring a minibar, bathroom and a TV with Sky access, all air-conditioned accommodations offer sea views. All include free Wi-Fi, and some offer direct beach access. With a living area and sofas or sofa-beds, all suites are larger, while some have a balcony.Hotel Portobello Resort & Safari is 4.2 miles from Rio-Santos Highway, and 29 miles from Angra dos Reis Beach. Rio de Janeiro’s Galeão international airport is 62 miles away, and Ilha Grande Bay is reachable within 30 minutes by boat. A helipad, port and free private parking are available.Jet-skiing, kayaking and kite-surfing are among some of the water sports offered by Portobello. Other recreational activities include horse and bike riding. Children can have fun with the entertainment staff.Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at the resort’s main Escuna Restaurant. Guests can dine by the pool at Pérgola Restaurant, or enjoy pizzas and crepes at the pizzeria.
- The seaview from the bedroom is amazing. The staff is very nice, helpful and polite. The facilities the hotel offers and the food are great! The recreation team is also really good in interacting with the kids.
- Great beach, friendly staff, great food, wonderful surroundings
- A vista do meu quarto foi simplesmente incrível!! Vale muito a pena, o hotel tem muitas muitas opções de lazer, mas como estava de bebê recém nascido não conseguimos aproveitar as atrações como um todo.
Quarto confortável e com varanda que dá direto na praia.
Clubinho para as crianças com bastante espaço e opções.
As crianças amaram o Safari.
Churrasco no almoço muito bom.
Restaurante infantil muito bom.
- Happy hour diariamente com música ao vivo. Apartamentos amplos e confortáveis – vista mar. Ambiente agradável do restaurante. Atendimento bar na praia e piscina.
Top Resorts In Belém Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Belém Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Belém Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Belém Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!