4 Best Resorts To Stay In Barrio Nuevo – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Nuevo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Barrio Nuevo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Nuevo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Nuevo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Barrio Nuevo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Barrio Nuevo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Barrio Nuevo:
Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino offers a fitness center and dining options on site as well as guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just over 2 miles from Historic Old San Juan.Sheraton Puerto Rico Convention Center Hotel & Casino features a 4-story, outdoor deck with a spacious infinity swimming pool. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s casino, which boasts over 400 slot machines and 16 table games. After an intense workout in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the spa.The guest rooms at the Puerto Rico Convention Center Sheraton feature comfortable Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillow-top mattresses and goose-down comforters. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light as well as views of the city or San Juan Bay. After a busy day, guests can relax and watch the 40-inch flat-screen TV or listen to the iPod docking station.Guests at the Sheraton Convention Center & Casino Puerto Rico will enjoy a variety of dining options from the casual poolside bar and grille to the extensive room service menu. Choices Restaurant serves American and Puerto Rican dishes, and the District Lounge is a great place for a relaxing drink.
- The view of the pier and the old San Juan was beautiful……
- The bed was so comfortable. The pool area was excellent. I could have spent my whole time there.
- The friendly staff,restaurant s,location to cruise port
- The restaurant food was very good. The staff at the restaurants provided excellent service and overall everyone was helpful.
- The staff and how professional and friendly they were and answering all questions
San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino offers accommodations in San Juan, just 29 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Caguas is 15 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort, and Dorado is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 4.3 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino.
- the room was a bit small considering the price, except that perfect hotel for families.
- The room was comfortable and the location was good.
- Nothing specific because everything is wonderful. I guess if I have to say one thing was better than all the rest it was the people. It seem like everyone that worked at the Marriott were as friendly as friendly could be. Great great staff
I hate popcorn ceilings. The decor in the room was dated. There was no convenient plug for charging the phone or the laptop. The view was not pleasant. The concierge sent me to a restaurant that had been closed. The pools are quite attractive-but will almost inevitably be over-crowded at some point. AT 8AM, one can swim comfortably.
The bathroom is basically what one might expect in a hotel of this category 30+ years ago and it badly needs renewal.
- Excellent location. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby. 10 minutes walk to la Placita
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With an outdoor infinity pool overlooking Condado Beach, this 4-star resort features a 24-hour casino and several fine dining restaurants. The large guest rooms have private sea-view balconies.The brightly decorated rooms at La Concha Resort have floor-to-ceiling windows opening to the balcony. They have flat-screen TVs with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include iPod docks and work desks.Guests can relax on a lounge bed at the deck surrounding the outdoor pool, or enjoy a drink from the poolside bar in the hot tub. The hotel also features a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Free bike rental is also available.For breakfast and dinner, guests can choose from a variety of on-site restaurants such as Perla or Komakai, offering poolside tapas and seafood. Guests can also choose to dine in the privacy of their own room. The breakfast included in the rate is only for 2 people.
- The bed was extremely comfy. The room was gorgeous. The water stations.
- Directly located at the beach. Several bar and restaurant options in walking distance.
- Beautiful grounds, great location on beach. The food was good at the pool bar. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous view from room. Beautiful beach and pools. Great food outside and in.
- The decor and amenities were nice and bedding was 100% luxury.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Juan
One of our best sellers in San Juan! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering state-of-the-art amenities, delicious on-site dining options and spacious accommodations, this San Juan hotel is only a short distance from area attractions, including casinos and beaches.Popular area attractions, including the Puerto Rico Museum of Arts, the Plaza Las Americas Shopping Center and historic Old San Juan are a short distance from the Doubletree San Juan. Guests will also find easy access to Munoz Marin International Airport. A shuttle service to the beach and beach club is available.Contemporary guest rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, MP3 compatible radios and high-speed internet access. Guests will also enjoy in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and the San Juan Doubletree’s signature Sweet Dreams beds.While staying at the recently renovated Doubletree in San Juan, guests can take advantage of modern fitness facilities as well as massage services and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also features a variety of on-site dining options, including sushi, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
- Free warm delicious chocolate chip cookies at check-in.
- Great staff and service with very clean and modern room. Restaurant is good and reasonable but the Starbucks is awesome!!!
- We stayed here last year and the people were very nice then and they remembered us from last year. Very comfortable and accommodating despite all that has happened in Puerto Rico the people are so nice. Especially Antionio one of the porters. LOVE this place and I love Puerto Rico. PLEASE HELP PUERTO RICO
- Everything. Very clean, smelt great and the room was amazing.
- Everything. They were very nice. Love the pool and jacuzzi. It was cozy . The hotel smell great
Top Resorts In Barrio Nuevo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Barrio Nuevo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Nuevo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Barrio Nuevo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!