4 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province:
Chiang Khong Hill
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chiang Khong Hill offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chiang Khong, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staff were phenomenal, it pains me to have any negative feedback. Exceptionally nice, helpful people. The owner arranged our dinner at a local restaurant, it was the best Mexican food. The countryside setting was beautiful, not too far out, and the staff was more than willing to provide transportation
- The location is great. Very special. Kind staff but little english. The breakfast was nice.
- A lovely place to stay. We loved the view from the restaurant. The hotel is a long way out of town but the owner picked us up from the bus station and took us back into town in the evening for a meal and collecting us a couple of hours later. The following morning we had a very good cooked breakfast then he took us to Friendship Bridge and would not accept payment for these journeys saying it was part of the service he offered. They do not provide lunch or evening meals. Very good value for money.
- Owner very friendly and magnificent breakfast. View from the terrace great.
- Friendly staff, very helpful. You can call Direk (owner of the hotel) and he picks you up whenever you want, nice location, view over the Mekong
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kiengkong Chalets offers accommodations in Chiang Khong, just 27 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bansaeo Garden and Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Bansaeo Garden and Resort is located in Chiang Saen, just 23 miles from Mae Sai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Room and atmosphere were nice. People very friendly, everybody tried best.
- room very good clean,comfy but definitely not relaxing because of noise went out all day because of that restaurant food ok but not brillant
- This place was so stylish, very clean, big room, nice balcony! Restaurant was excellent, service was very good. View to Mekong river, so beautiful!!
,food staff and evrything
They even took the liberty of converting my room into honeymoon environment for free thats off the book because i wrote to them thati just got married and travelling around thailand with my wife the chef was awesome cooked everything we asked for and the location hmmmm no words to describe im lucky to have been here
The staff did their best to accommodate us for a property that I feel just opened up too early.
This is going to be a beautiful hotel once they’re ready for the grand opening, so take my rating with that caveat.
Phu Mok Dok Mai Resort
Phu Mok Dok Mai Resort offers accommodations in Ban Don. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from Phu Mok Dok Mai Resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nam Ma Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!