4 Best Resorts To Stay In Avra Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Avra Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Avra Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avra Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avra Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Avra Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Avra Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Avra Arizona:
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort
Just 7 miles from Central Tucson in a saguaro cactus forest, this resort has 3 golf courses, 4 dining options, 3 outdoor swimming pools and multiple hot tubs. It features an extensive spa, teen lounge, and kids club.Rooms at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort offer a flat-screen TV, a safe and a minibar. All rooms include a balcony or a patio.The on-site Hashani Spa at Marriott Tucson features a range of treatments including body scrubs, body wraps, facial treatments and massages. Guests can also enjoy yoga and Pilates at the spa fitness center.The Signature Grill serves 3 meals per day, including a breakfast buffet, while Primo Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Catalina Barbeque Co. & Sports Bar features Southwestern cuisine. All restaurants offer a patio for outdoor dining.Guests can rent golf equipment and enjoy lessons at the 3 golf courses with 27 holes. There are many hiking and biking trails next to the resort.The Tucson Starr Pass Resort is 13 miles from Tucson International Airport.
- The room was spacious and the balcony had a lovely view. It was quiet, considering all the activities going on at the hotel, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great place with kids. Service was good but not exceptional. Pricey for what you get.
- This was a beautiful hotel and enjoyed the nearby hiking trails. The staff was VERY nice and professional. It was nice of them to take the charge of the in-room movie off our bill due to the internet connection constantly kicking us out of the movie.
Restaurants on the property were hit and miss; however, the service at all was excellent.
They play the valet parking game and even though the self park fee is covered by the resort fee (why bother saying there is a fee for self park because every one is forces to pay the resort fee) the self park seemed to be miles (a slight exaggeration) from the rooms. Good spa but had to ask why no food or drink service only to find there is but you have to ask ????? and then is comes from the “room service side” which is usually very slow!!!!!!!!
- Everything was great. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Beds were nice and cozy, slept really great. Views are spectacular. The pool and bar service was great, the best drinks ever. The hotel is also located to various hiking trails (we did the short one right next the grounds).
Omni Tucson National Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and 2 outdoor pools, Omni Tucson National Resort offers accommodations in Oro Valley, 11 miles from Tucson. There is a game room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, there are bath robes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a cash machine, a business center and hairdresser at the property. A golf course, 3 restaurants and a cafe are featured.You can play tennis and billiards at this resort, and car rental is available. Tucson Airport is 17 miles away.
- Staff tried their best to be helpful. Good fitness center.
- Johnni the concierge was wonderful as were the front desk staff.
- there is a lack of consistency across rooms at this property. initially, we were in one of the casita rooms-the bathtub was scratched and the carpet had stains. also, it smelled like a rodent had recently died nearby or in the room itself! they moved us to a room off the main bulding. this room was much better-well-appointed and the beds were comfortable, etc. the first night was great and we had a comfortable night’s rest. the second night we experienced a flying bat in our room! they moved us again.
- Friendly staff, helpful concierge,accommodating staff
- Accommodations are very nice, staff very helpful and welcoming.
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Tucson! On 80 acres at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort in Tucson offers upscale guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A restaurant and bar are on site.A private balcony or patio featuring views of the mountains, desert or city lights is featured in each room and suite at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa. A 42-inch flat-screen HD cable TV, an iPod docking station and a small fridge are provided. A sitting area with sofa, arm chair and work desk is furnished.The GOLD restaurant serves fresh contemporary cuisine mixed with desert-inspired flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lookout Bar & Grille features comfort food with a modern twist, specialty drinks, a variety of tequilas and an outdoor dining terrace.The Sonoran Spa offers specially-designed massages, body therapies and spa treatments using regional desert botanicals.An outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, tennis courts and fitness center are available for guest use. A business center is on site. Golf, horseback riding and hiking opportunities are located nearby.Tucson International Airport is a 30 minute drive away. Old Tucson Studios is a 40 minute drive away. Mt. Lemmon is 1.5 hours’ drive from Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa.
- This is a first class resort that meets or exceeds your every wish from check in to check out. The grounds are beautiful at the base of the Catalina mountains.
- Location was great for the people I needed to meet and other places I was going to during my trip. The bed was excellent and the room was spacious.
- Large comfortable rooms. Great views from the rooms and the property in general. Beautiful desert landscaping. And the hotel has its own vegetable garden from which they can pick grapefruits, oranges, lemons, lettuces, broccoli and a variety of herbs.
- Excellent property and service. Gorgeous trail ride on magnificent horses. Loved it all!
- Peaceful environment. Friendly staff. Good value. Good dining.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
This luxury Marana resort is 24 miles from downtown Tucson and the Tucson Museum of Art. It features 3 outdoor pools with a 235-foot waterslide, a full-service spa and a 27-hole championship golf course.Each air-conditioned unit at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain is equipped with a balcony with mountain or canyon views and floor-to-ceiling windows. The bathroom boasts a soaking tub and a large dressing table. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are also provided.The Dove Mountain features a tennis court, a well-equipped gym with exercise classes, and hiking/biking trails. The spa facility includes therapy baths, a steam room and a wide choice of body treatments.Dove Mountain Ritz-Carlton offers 4 restaurants serving Southwestern specialties, grilled food and organic cuisine. Guests can chose from an extensive range of wines at the Wine Bar. 24-hour room service is also provided.Tucson International Airport is 32 miles from the resort.
Service and extras above and beyond any resort ever stayed at
Extraordinary attention and provisions
Put out huge effort without being overwhelming
Had a family reunion
- Beautifully scenery and available activities included. The food I had was great. Everyone was very helpful with your needs in checking in and letting you know what’s going on and where the amenities are located. The daily sunset event with the local American Indian history and native flute sound from above the hill was fantastic.
Staff were AMAZING
World Class hiking into the High Sonoran Desert
- Excellent location, staff was lovely, food was spot on.
The Ritz is fantastic. But I would book directly with them! Rates change on a daily basis and THEY will honor the lowest rate if you book directly with them and NOT booking.com or any other outside agency.
Food is very pricey and you are a ways away from restaurants. Be sure and book a spa treatment or just pay for a day pass TOTALLY worth it! Also the Ritz Rangers Station has snakes and a tarantula and it’s fun to learn about the desert animals. The water slide is super fun. My daughters spent hours on it.
I am loyal to the Ritz brand due to the level of service. They can’t be beat.
- Service and extras above and beyond any resort ever stayed at
Top Resorts In Avra Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Avra Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Avra Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Avra Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!