4 Best Resorts To Stay In Arroyo Barril – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo Barril is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Arroyo Barril. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo Barril. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo Barril. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Arroyo Barril right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Arroyo Barril with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Arroyo Barril:
Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Las Terrenas is 16 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa, and El Limón is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 26 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa.
- The problem with the eggs was, the chef never smile for the Dominican guess and this is very sad, you say good morning or thank and he never answer back,this is very rude.
– rooms are nice and spacious (all seaview rooms have sea view)
– the beach and the pool are nice and cleaned regularly
– the views are stunning
– food (in the buffet) is good and the variety is just enough for a week
– staff is friendly and helpful
- The staff, especially Miguel and Stefany with the animation team. They made sure everyone felt included and was enjoying themselves. All the staff were really warm and welcoming. However, the higher on the food chain, the more imperious they became. The facility was very clean and well maintained.
- Beautiful scenic location. Paid for upgraded room with gorgeous view. Staff extremely well trained and friendly.
- Relaxed atmosphere, beautiful surroundings and the staff were fantastic!
Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Terrenas, 5 miles from El Limón, Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Samana El Catey International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The room were spacious and the beds were wide and comfortable. I could sleep quietly at night. There were enough places at the beach to lay down and relax. On top, I liked the good attitude of the people and the food variety at the buffet.
- Nice suite nice jacuzzi and balcony, food variety and quality are excellent, this hotel is really five stars
- the staff excellent would like to give a shout out to Francis one of the staff that worked in the buffet Dalia he went more then outside the box its because guys like this we keep coming back great job
- Great for Families . Kids are able to stay in the scouts area , while you relax in the spa.
the transport from the lobby to our room
the waterpark for our granddaughter
Viva Wyndham V Samana – Adults Only – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Las Terrenas.Located in Las Terrenas, 10 miles from El Limón, Viva Wyndham V Samana – Adults Only – All Inclusive features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis, ping-pong and darts at this resort, and car rental is available. Samana El Catey International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
The room was perfectly functional and very clean, although not luxurious. The grounds of the hotel were immaculate and the spa area in particular was beautiful. We had a lovely couples massage at the spa and it was a fantastic experience.
The food was good – particularly the seafood and Italian restaurants.
The beach is absolutely beautiful and you are able to go for long walks along the shoreline in both directions – stunning sand and clear blue water – perfect Caribbean scenery.
I loved that the hotel was not very big, it had a very airy feel to it, very intimate. Grounds were kept impeccable, the beach is very clean. One can also find a comfy spot in the shade, if sun gets too strong. Food was very decent for an all inclusive resort, plenty of choices for every taste. The three a la carte restaurants were ok, Fusion being my favourite.
Very clean rooms. Excellent support from Mrs Juana who arranged our transfers and excursions.
- The location is great and the facilities are very nice. Beach area is fantastic, nice beach furniture and you could spend all day there without a problem. Although we had a red flag almost throughout all of our stay it was really not a problem since the pool was right there and it was big and nice. Pool area was also very nice and comfy, music playing midly so you can do plenty of reading if wanted. Rooms are good but need some minor maintenance. They are not fancy but comfortable and the bathroom was big enough
- The beach and territory is clean and well maintained. There is lots of entertainment if you want it. Live music almost every evening. Cigar shop on-site. No kids make it quiet.
-BEST BEACH EVER
-The entire place is so relaxing
This would be my next stop even if i’m not on vacation.
- The room was perfectly functional and very clean, although not luxurious. The grounds of the hotel were immaculate and the spa area in particular was beautiful. We had a lovely couples massage at the spa and it was a fantastic experience.
Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
Located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná, 20 miles from Las Terrenas, Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, windsurfing and diving. El Limón is 13 miles from Bahia Principe Cayo , and Las Galeras is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 30 miles from Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado – Adults Only.
Exclusivity of the location / privacy
- The staff was exceptional anything you needed you got!
- The hotel is beautiful! The villas are spread in a lush garden very well maintained. The swimming pools are amazing. The service is wonderful and very helpful and pleasant. Also the experience of the Spa was great! It looks like a paradise island.
- Pools, beaches, beautiful room, Don Pablo restaurant, scenery, walkways, staff was very nice and eager to please to make sure that we were happy and enjoyed our entire stay.
- Best hotel ever! Beautiful island with great food, the staff is amazing, the rooms are fantastic with all the treats and luxury you can imagine!!! We felt like king and queen 🙂
Top Resorts In Arroyo Barril Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Arroyo Barril to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo Barril but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Arroyo Barril. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!