4 Best Resorts To Stay In Alpandeire Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpandeire Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Alpandeire Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpandeire Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpandeire Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Alpandeire Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Alpandeire Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Alpandeire Andalucía:
Featuring a heated infinity pool and a spa, DDG Retreat is located in the hills just 0.6 mi north of Casares. It offers stylish, eco-friendly bungalows with views of the surrounding countryside.All air-conditioned bungalows are equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a small wine cabinet with a selection of wines. Most bungalows come with a private kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.An infinity pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym, as well as a table tennis and a tennis court can be used for free. A wide range of beauty and spa treatments are offered. There is also a library stocked with books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.The Costa del Sol beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property and Málaga Airport is about 59 mi away. Marbella and Puerto Banus can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The welcoming and friendliness of the staff. Very tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. The breakfast was outstanding. The whole environment is just perfect and conducive to a relaxed break. The infinitive pool is just amazing with breath taking views
- Simply heaven, we will be returning. Stunning location with luxurious and stylish touches that blend in with the beautiful surroundings. We stayed for two nights and could not have had a better time.
- The privacy of our bungalow (casa pino), and the amazing infinity pool – floating in the pool and watching the vultures soar above on the thermals was magic
- Location,infinity pool, calm and relaxed atmosphere
- Perfect place to spend a few days in the utmost luxury. Daria had everything thought out!
Resembling shepherds’ huts, these cylindrical apartments have spacious, modern interiors with a fireplace. Set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve, they offer a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi zone.Each Los Chozos apartment has a private garden with table and chairs. There are 2 bathrooms and a living room with a sofa. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.A continental breakfast is available in the Chozos’ à la carte restaurant. There is a bar, snack bar and barbecue facilities. Packed lunches can be requested.Los Chozos has a tour desk and free on-site parking is offered. El Pinsapar is 25 minutes away by car, and Ronda is a 40-minute drive away.
Restaurant and pool closed
No food available on site had to rush out and buy provisions
Would have helped if notified in advance
- Accommodation was very cosy, clean and well equipped, the wood burning fireplace was fantastic and the huts are nicely spread out so as not to be crowding eachother. The setting could not be much more dramatic with spectacular views and rugged rock features. There is a swimming pool on site, it was not open on our visit but should be opening at the end of May. There is plenty of free parking on site, cars can be driven up to the huts for loading/unloading but must then be parked back in the carpark, this keeps the whole place vehicle free around the accommodation which adds to the sense of natural setting. The site is also dog/pet friendly which was a big plus for us and our small dog
- Great facilities with a lot of character set against the backdrop of spectacular surroundings and a dramatic, mountainous landscape.
- Todo perfecto..mis ninas disfrutaron un montón.. seguro repetimos..la barbacoa genial!
Die Rezeption war nur teilweise besetzt, war aber immer hilfsbereit.
Der Pool war super (vor allem die Lage mit Blick auf die Berge) und war gut gepflegt.
Die Lage der Anlage ist für Menschen, die auch wandern wollen, hervorragend.
- Restaurant and pool closed
Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only
Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only is located in San Pedro de Alcántara, 9.3 mi from central Marbella. It offers an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and spa.Featuring a private balcony or terrace with views, air-conditioned 54 rooms include a wheelchair-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower, on-call in house nurse and physiotherapist, satellite TV, safe, free WiFi.The modern spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, contrast showers and Turkish bath, as well a free-to-use gym. Wellness, Massages, Ayurveda and personal health plans (relax/anti stress, nutrition and rehab) are available.There are several golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the resort. Free outdoor parking or paid indoor parking is available. Location is wheelchair accessible. Puerto Banus is 4.3 mi from Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only and Malaga Airport is 40 mi away.
- the place is great so relaxing the view and everything i loved it
- This hotel is simply amazing. The room we had was pretty large, very clean and with a big terrace with view to the swimming pool and garden. The room was also equipped with electric orthopedic bed, mini bar, 3 wardrobes and a sink. The place is very quiet, with not so many rooms and it is perfect to just relax and take a break for few days. The spa is included along with the gym, sauna, swedish shower and aqua gym lessons. We also had the breakfast included in the price, which was varied and delicious. The staff was lovely. The hotel also has many facilities such as the cinema room and the library (with table games). We can’t wait to go back for more days!!
- Everything !! Staff were great going again soon!
- lovely, welcoming staff. The Spa facilities are amongst the great treats they on offer to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Would highly be recommend this place for convalescing.
The stuff were super nice and helpful.
Cleanliness was to a very high standard.
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Great room, really nice pool. Bar and food service was great. Excellent Breakfasts.
- Good breakfast, decent pool, nice bar, 5min by car to Puerto Banus, 10min to Marbella. Quiet neighbourhood
- Great breakfast and the beds were sooooo very comfortable indeed ,very good house keeping and loved the pool area ,just a nice place to stay in the Marbella area well done Barcelo !!!!! Really enjoyed our stay .
- I really like the barcelo I’ve stayed there quite a few times and the new bar is great but it seems to have lost it’s sharpness
Top Resorts In Alpandeire Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Alpandeire Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Alpandeire Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Alpandeire Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!