4 Best Resorts To Stay In Alii Kai The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Alii Kai The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Alii Kai The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alii Kai The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alii Kai The Big Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Alii Kai The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Alii Kai The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Alii Kai The Big Island:
Royal Kona Resort
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Facing the Pacific Ocean on Kailua Bay, this Kailua-Kona, Hawaii resort has an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and rooms with mountain and ocean views. Kona International Airport at Keahole is 10 miles away.A TV, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the stylish rooms at Royal Kona Resort. Rooms are decorated in soft colors with rich wood accents. All rooms offer comfortable lanais, some with unique wrap-around sliding glass doors.The on-site Don the Beachcomber Restaurant features Asian fusion cuisine made with fresh local ingredients. In migrating season, guests can view humpback whales from the restaurant’s waterside tables.The resort offers tennis courts and an on-site spa and health club with massage services. Guests can also stop by the fitness center for a workout and a tour desk and around the clock reception are offered.Kona Commons Shopping Center is a 5 minute drive from Royal Kona Resort. Kona Country Club is 5 miles away. Kohanaiki Golf & Ocean Club is a 12 minute drive north of the resort.
- The view from the bar area and restaurant were amazing and therefore made the hotel a worthwhile stay also the fact it was out of the main drag of shops and bars made it more select.
- Great location on the water. Beautiful view from the room.
- the view from my room what little time I was able to enjoy was spactacular
- Walking distance to restaurant and bars, great view
- The location is right on the end of Alii drive that’s the best part.
The Kona Billfisher
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Kona Billfisher is located in Kailua-Kona in the region of Hawaii Island. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Kona International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa is located in Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Kona International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Drinks at the bar were very tasty and reasonably priced
- Loved the Manta Rays in the bay that we could view every night from the walkway or the restaurant. The beds were the most comfortable we experienced in our whole trip – loved them. Restaurant food was good, but Rays on the Bay was our only dinner option on-site.
- The breakfast options were excellent, from made to order omelettes to waffles and pancakes, fresh fruit, pastries and other alternatives.
- Ocean facing rooms were fantastic, with private balcony overlooking the ocean.
- Right next to great snorkeling and manta rays. It is a nice hotel and pool.
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
One of our top picks in Kaupulehu – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is located in Kaupulehu in the region of Hawaii Island, just 13 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Kona International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Excellent food, very comfortable bed, amazing landscaping and breath taking views.
- It was heaven. The room was amazing, the restaurants were fabulous with beautiful views, the golf course was impeccably manicured, and the people who work at the hotel were so friendly and helpful. Also, Austin made it possible for my husband and I to stay in the room until 3pm because our flight was at 5:30pm. We are so appreciative.
- Peace & Quiet combined with quality amenities & staff
- The staff are phenomenel the service impeccable. Best place we have ever stayed at and we travel alot in 5 star hotels around the world. They made us feel so special on our honeymoon thank you so much. We are now at four seasons maui and its horrible ive been tearful its a average hotel and regret leaving the big island. Dont stay in four seasons maui
- Everything . Outstanding food , the friendliest most welcoming staff , right down to the Gardeners . Great facilities , great size rooms .
Top Resorts In Alii Kai The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Alii Kai The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Alii Kai The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Alii Kai The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!