4 Best Hotels To Stay In Zillah Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Zillah Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zillah Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zillah Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zillah Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zillah Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zillah Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Zillah Washington State:
Toppenish Inn and Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Toppenish Inn and Suites is located in Toppenish in the region of Washington State, just 18 miles from Yakima. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yakima Air Terminal (McAllister Field) Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The clerk at the desk was extra friendly and helpful.
- The front desk guy was super nice. Loved chatting with him.
- The room was well insulated and the lamps provided enough light. The easy chair in our room was a nice touch and comfortable. The staff was very kind with any request I had an greeted me when I entered each time.
- The room was comfy, the hotel was very quiet and I felt very safe. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The hot tub could have been a bit hotter.
- The place was very clean. Staff great. Really a very good handicap room which I had requested. Lots to do in motel with pool and weight room.
Quality Inn and Suites Toppenish
This hotel is located 4 minutes from downtown Toppenish, Washington and the American Hop Museum. It serves a daily buffet breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Quality Inn and Suites Toppenish. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a cable TV and seating area.Free access to the gym is provided to all guests of the Toppenish Quality Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Yakima Nation Legends Casino and Cultural Center is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Bonair Winery is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area offers accommodations in Union Gap, just 3.2 miles from Yakima.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yakima Air Terminal (McAllister Field) Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Diffidently great value. It is old, but clean. Bed was comfortable, shower was good, and location was very close to freeway. It was nothing fancy, but have everything we needed. Breakfast was waffle, boiled eggs, cereal, toast, oatmeal, fruit cup, coffee, tea, milk, OJ, yogurt, sweet danish and blueberry muffin.
- For the most part the staff was nice and friendly and willing to help. Breakfast was good.
- It was clean, mostly quiet, and I was surprised there was a pool there! Breakfast was fine.
- Good value for the price. My kid loved the pool and making her own waffle! The room decor was cozy, local, and welcoming
- Comfortable room and nice pool. The location is right by restaurants and shopping which was nice.
Quality Inn Sunnyside
Quality Inn Sunnyside offers accommodations in Sunnyside. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.The nearest airport is Yakima Air Terminal (McAllister Field) Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This was the most comfortable bed I’ve had in very long time — at ANY hotel. A very pleasant surprise. Room was very clean. The breakfast wasn’t elaborate, but there was a nice selection from which to choose, including hot waffles.
- They had a room that was clean, and since we rolled into town earlier than expected we were able to het in 4 hours early and take a nap. They were very helpful
- Restaurant and food was across the street from hotel.
- Staff at the front desk was extremely helpful and nice. Extra kudos to Will, who helped me even before we arrived.
- Convenience, there are fast restaurants near the street, restaurants and shopping places cross street, walk 8 minutes with wetland park.
Top Hotels In Zillah Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zillah Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zillah Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zillah Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!