4 Best Hotels To Stay In Zalamea la Real Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Zalamea la Real Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zalamea la Real Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zalamea la Real Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zalamea la Real Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zalamea la Real Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zalamea la Real Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Zalamea La Real Andalucía:
Hotel Vazquez Diaz
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Vazquez Diaz offers accommodations in Nerva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aracena is 14 miles from Hotel Vazquez Diaz, and El Castillo de las Guardas is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The owner and son, Adan, were very friendly. The dinner was tasty. Breakfast was adequate. It is a great stopover hotel for a tour to Rio Tinto and photo shooting.
We went to visit the Rio Tinto mines and the hotel was about 10 mins drive away. Parking in the street was available just outside of the hotel.
The visit to the mines is well worthwhile. Start at the Museum in Riotinto village and they will give you all the details of the 4 sites to visit including the train ride right through the old mine workings – a spectacular sight.
- Comfortable but a little dated Hotel. The owner was a very interesting man who we enjoyed talking with. An ideally located Hotel for visiting the Rio Tinto mining museum and area.
- I found that the hotel was in the area that we wished to visit and it did that job .
- Pleasant staff and a good continental breakfast with good coffee.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Montearoma is located in Valverde del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aracena is 24 miles from Hotel Montearoma, and Huelva is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Montearoma.
- welcoming staff, helpful and kind. handy for cafe/bar but not much food availabiliy
- Buena relación calidad precio, cama cómoda, en el centro. Para alojarse una noche está bien. Parking de pago cerca, aunque encontré sitio en la calle sin problema.
- La cafetería/pub tiene cerveza sin gluten y cuando viajas con una celiaca eso es importante.
- El personal era muy agradable y las habitaciones estaban bien acondicionadas
- El trato de todo el personal (desde los/as recepcionistas hasta los/as camareros/as): fueron muy amables y atendieron todas nuestras necesidades de manera impecable.
Hotel La Era de Aracena
Located in Aracena, 18 miles from El Castillo de las Guardas, Hotel La Era de Aracena features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Fuenteheridos is 6 miles from Hotel La Era de Aracena, and Galaroza is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 48 miles from Hotel La Era de Aracena.
- Rural aspect with stunning uninterrupted views of the countryside.
- Everything was fine. Staff very helpful. Menu limited but adequate. Delightful setting
- Good food and fantastic views. Good location for Arecena and surrounding area. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful stay, beautiful pool with great view about the hills. Everyone was so nice and friendly! The breakfast was excellent and very extensive!
- We were very warmly welcomed by the receptionist who, because it was a Sunday, seemed to do everything! She showed us to our room, served the drinks and our dinner. It’s very peaceful and the view is lovely. The bedroom and bathroom are a good size.
Hospedería Reina De Los Ángeles
Hospedería Reina De Los Ángeles is located in Aracena, 20 miles from El Castillo de las Guardas and 5 miles from Fuenteheridos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Galaroza is 8 miles from Hospedería Reina Ángeles, and Cortegana is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- I needed a room at the last minute and this was excellent value for money and easy to find.
- Very convenient. Good value for money. Staff was very helpful. Very clean.
Being only a one star, this is one of the cheapest hotels in the area.
However, don’t let that put you off.
Everything was spotlessly clean.
Our beds were comfortable and there was little noise.
Public areas were better furnished and all staff gave service with a smile.
The hotel breakfast at €4 for all you could eat & as many cups of coffee as you could drink was good value.
If you’re like us & only use your room for sleeping, washing & storage then this hotel is certainly worth looking at.
- Nice, clean, warm rooms with comfortable beds. Good for a budget hotel. Excellent showers.
- Accommodating staff let me park my motorcycle right outside the lobby window for security. A short walk to the Grutas Maravillas. Lots of food options in town.
Top Hotels In Zalamea La Real Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zalamea la Real Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zalamea la Real Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zalamea la Real Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!