4 Best Hotels To Stay In Winnsboro South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Winnsboro South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winnsboro South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winnsboro South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winnsboro South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winnsboro South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winnsboro South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Winnsboro South Carolina:
Americas Best Value Inn
In central South Carolina, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Sumter National Forest. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room at Days Inn Winnsboro. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities.The hotel’s front desk is open 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guests can get a snack or a drink from the on-site vending machines.Fairfield County Museum is 2 miles from the Winnsboro Days Inn. The Monticello Reservoir, a popular place to fish, is less than a 20 minute drive away.
- Warm, wonderful desk clerk, Tracy, made us feel *very* welcome. The room was clean and smelled nice, even though it was a smoking room. BTW, smoking room!! Yaaay! There are lots of places to eat nearby, and the gas station next door has the lowest prices for miles around. We loved being able to park right outside the door, and the security lights & cameras made us feel secure. With our home frozen solid, I’m exceedingly glad these guys were there.
- The room was extra clean,and it was real quiet at night.
- We went there to view the solar eclipse and we watched whole event from the pool.It was great
- fellow at front desk was very nice and shared THE NEWSPAPER
- seem to short of housekeeping staff. Owner’s wife was cleaning rooms.
Days Inn North Columbia Fort Jackson
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Days Inn North Columbia Fort Jackson offers accommodations in Blythewood, just 15 miles from Columbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camden is 21 miles from Days Columbia Ft Jackson, and Lexington is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was big, hotel was in a decent location and next to several grocery and fast food.
- staff was very disrespectful that evening . please fire him
- Went to be in the direct path of the total solar eclipse and we didn’t care where we stayed. Nice place, nice town. Th weather was perfect!
- Nothing. Disgustingly dirty.Dead rat under refrigerator. CRUMBS in drawers. Door handle came off. They refused to acknowledge it was a tried up smashed rat. When they picked it up. I saw the claws.
- The staff who checked us in was super nice and helpful. The hotel was relatively quiet. The shops around it were cute.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood is located in Blythewood, just 15 miles from Columbia.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camden is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Blythewood, and Lexington is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood.
- The healthier food options. Eggwhite omletes and turkey sausage.
courtesy and friendliness of staff
guidance/information on restaurants in the vicinity
- great variety for breakfast staff very helpful
The breakfast had omelets and pork & turkey sausage, rolls, cereal, all the fixings. Go across the street and pay $10.00 for the same thing.
Use your room key to ID you as a guest of the Holiday Inn and they give you a 10% discount at Carolina BBQ across the street.
- breakfast choice was very good staff at breakfast area very friendly good start to your day thanks.
Comfort Inn Blythewood
Comfort Inn Blythewood is located in Blythewood, just 15 miles from Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Camden is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Blythewood, and Lexington is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 21 miles from Comfort Inn Blythewood.
- Restaurants within walking distance, bonus after driving all day.
- Breakfast was good , location is good and rooms are nice.
- Convenient location near interstate, great value, comfortable room and full hot breakfast.
- The woman who works breakfast was amazing!! Needed more fruit!
- Good location conveniently off the highway for our trip back from Florida. The breakfast was good but nothing special.
Top Hotels In Winnsboro South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winnsboro South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winnsboro South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winnsboro South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!