4 Best Hotels To Stay In Willits California – Top Hotel Reviews
Willits California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willits California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willits California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willits California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willits California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willits California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Willits California:
Super 8 Willits
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Willits is located in Willits in the region of California.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Bragg is 24 miles from Super 8 Willits, and Mendocino is 25 miles away.
- Bed was super comfortable, staff was very friendly and helpful. We were given a late checkout and an ADA room, although I forgot to ask for it in the notes during the booking. Room was very clean. I would stay there again.
- King size beds are so soft. Rooms are a nice size and clean
- Great place to stop in Willits. Nice courtyard and ample parking. Breakfast was ok, variety could be increased.
- Nice building with attractive decor. We had a view of a fountain outside our room, which was very pleasant. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable, although adding a 4th pillow to the king bed would have been helpful. The hotel does have a small breakfast room available.
Clean, good bed, quiet at night
Rooms had been renovated and were good standard
The Old West Inn
The Old West Inn offers accommodations in Willits.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Bragg is 24 miles from The Old West Inn, and Mendocino is 25 miles away.
- Very clean, comfortable- the “Western theme” adds character.
- nice clean big room. they had a problem with the water when i arrived but, I need to was my hands, so they simply put me in another room with a queen abed and a single. no problem. so keep it up old western
- The place was clean and in good repair, down to the details.
- Hotel has been remodeled. Very clean. Rooms are very comfortable.
- very clean and friendly staff. everything fine for me.
Best Western Willits Inn
Best Western Willits Inn is located in Willits, just 25 miles from Fort Bragg.A TV is featured.
- Good,comfortable room. clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was OK. We got what we wanted to explore surroundings . Thank You
- Breakfast was a plus but the room was very comfy and the staff super friendly!
- Easy check-in/out and ample parking available.
- The breakfast was ok, minimum options, but it was tasty. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
- The breakfast offered was adequate and well stocked. The staff at the desk were friendly and helpful.
Baechtel Creek Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baechtel Creek Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Willits, just 24 miles from Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.
- The breakfast was great, pretty clean rooms..however the front staff informed us we could have a certain room based on my reservation, then when I arrived they said the property manager wouldn’t allow us to have the rooms near spa, …the owner doesn’t allow kids, even if they’re 16..not cool false advertising. .they wouldn’t budge either,..expensive to have them not accommodate our request that I booked way ahead of time..my child is well mannered and quiet, shouldn’t have been an issue. .and should have been disclosed before hand….other than that nice grounds.
- The room air conditioner worked well and it was very hot out. They had toothpaste at the front desk.
- The hotel was quiet and beds comfortable. Nice little breakfast area with seating in a garden by the creek.
- The accommodations were better than Booking.com indicated. We were told we wouldn’t get breakfast for the “lower” price, but it was included. Some of the prior customer remarks led us to think the rooms would be shabby, but they were modern and in great shape. The in-room coffee was the best I have had in a motel. And it was organic along with the shampoo, conditioner, lotion & hand soap. The pool, hot tub and outdoor dining area were beautifully landscaped. It was a much better experience than we expected.
- The friendliness of the staff is amazing. You feel like your at home with family. The rooms are quaint and very clean. The pool and spa are well kept. They have a spa for pampering if you’d like. Easy access and fun mom and pops shops. It’s one of our favorite places to stay. We highly recommend eating at Busters. Great food.
Top Hotels In Willits California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willits California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willits California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willits California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!