4 Best Hotels To Stay In Williams Lake British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Williams Lake British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Williams Lake British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Williams Lake British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Williams Lake British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Williams Lake British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Williams Lake British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Williams Lake British Columbia:
Sandman Hotel & Suites Williams Lake
Sandman Hotel & Suites Williams Lake offers accommodations in Williams Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Liked that there was a pool and Denny’s was next door & great location, didn’t have to go far for any of the events that we took in!!
- Customer service was great just like other time we stayed there. Very personable and helpful! Was minutes away from hall for wedding reception we went to. Will definitely stay there again 😊
- It had air conditioning, bed was comfortable and it was quiet.
- We arrived and got checked into our room. The AC was broken, and it was over 30 degrees. I called the front desk and they got me a new room immediately. It was a free upgrade to boot. They were awesome to deal with. Would definitely recommend them.
- The person who checked us out was great. The person when we arrived was merely OK
Ramada Williams Lake
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ramada Williams Lake is located in Williams Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I enjoyed the King Sized bed, clean linen, lots of pillows, and fresh towels. I liked the shampoo and conditioner provided- smelled lovely and worked well. Staff were great, welcoming and helpful.
- Food was fresh and replenished quickly. Staff is friendly and efficient Restaurant is clean and tidy
- Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and had a great view! The staff was really friendly and accommodating.
- It was close to the highway we were travelling. The room was clean. There was lots of room.
- The staff was friendly and the beds were comfortable.
Super 8 Williams Lake
Super 8 Williams Lake offers accommodations in Williams Lake.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We stay here frequently. Friendly staff and nice rooms.
- The weather board at front desk, most beautiful printing. Also we were allowed into the room early without fuss.
- Very friendly staff. Super accommodating to our needs with a young child
We are seniors, they offered us a roomy handicap room on the 1st floor as there was no elevator.
We were quite pleased with that.
- We could not check in do to a forest fire that evacuated three towns including Williams Lake .
Best Western Williams Lake
Only 10 miles from Williams Lake Regional Airport, this British Columbia hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.A flat-screen satellite TV is included in every room at Best Western Williams Lake. Each traditionally furnished room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms have relaxing spa tubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Williams Lake Best Western. Guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. For convenience, a laundromat is available.Chances Signal Point gaming is a 10-minute walk from this hotel. Within a 10-minute drive of this hotel, guests can find Williams Lake Golf and Tennis and Club and Williams Lake Waterdome.
- Very comfortable on the whole, especially the beds.
- TV had lots of channels. Comfy pillows. View of grassy hill. Close to a few restaurants.
- Very roomy and well appointed room. Décor of the public areas and the room were top notch.
I loved the breakfast every morning, especially the waffles. The front staff were amazing and went out of their way for me several times.
The gym was also very nice and was close to our room.
Comfort. Staff. Facilities
The breakfast was a surprise and delicious excellent choices and fresh. Amazing value.
Top Hotels In Williams Lake British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Williams Lake British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Williams Lake British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Williams Lake British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!