4 Best Hotels To Stay In White Path Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
White Path Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in White Path Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Path Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Path Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in White Path Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in White Path Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In White Path Georgia:
Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge, GA
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge, GA is located in Blue Ridge, just 30 miles from Dahlonega. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 52 miles from Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge.
- Good location. The staff was very helpful with questions about the area.
- the room I stayed in, as were the grounds, was immaculate. Never stayed in such a clean room and I stayed in one of the pet friendly rooms. Thank you
- Nice friendly people and very pet friendly. Good value.
- Very clean. It’s like staying with family. Quilts are a great touch.
- Motel was clean, safe, pet friendly and staff was friendly and full of helpful info. I will be staying there again in the future!!!
Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay
Located in East Ellijay, 17 miles from Blue Ridge, Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dahlonega is 30 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay, and Ellijay is 2.9 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 48 miles away.
The facility was very clean and easy to find.
The staff was friendly and inviting.
- A nice hotel with excellent staff. Very conveniently located.
- The room was clean and the breakfast was awesome. The lady in the dining area kept it full and was very helpful.
- We had to stay unexpectedly after evacuating Florida during hurricane Irma. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The rooms were large and the location of the hotel near to the main road, Starbucks, Walmart, and restaurants. The included breakfast was better than expected and included eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, coffee, juice, yogurt, and more. I would definately stay here again.
- The hotel was brand new. Everything was very clan and the beds we’re comfortable.
- The facility was very clean and easy to find.
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge is located in Blue Ridge, 31 miles from Dahlonega and 15 miles from Ellijay.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 51 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge.
- Very nice room, clean with great bedding. Hotel was very clean, even the elevator was clean and quiet. Very good breakfast. Staff was very nice. Great parking, safe location. Well worth the cost. Yes, I’d recommend and Yes, I’d stay there again.
- The bed was very comfortable , view was great , & great location.
- Very clean and comfortable setting. Christmas decor was beautiful. Mountain view; however, it was rainy, windy & cloudy with overcast. It is most definitely beautiful on clear days. Walmart was down the slight hill but might be too far for some to walk, but not anyone able to walk a mile. It was not far from downtown and the train depot; which was the sole reason for the trip. We took the kids to ride on the Santa Train.
- The staff was very professional and polite. They were always helpful. The location was perfect for going to all the site near and around Blue Ridge Ga. nothing was more than an hour or so away, so day trips were great.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful. Our room was roomy and set up nicely. Linens and room was clean. The location was absolutely perfect for our activities. But the breakfast was outstanding had just about anything you’d want.
Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.The Blue Ridge Days Inn is on the Appalachian Highway, just a 5-minute drive from downtown Blue Ridge. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast as well as an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms of this Blue Ridge hotel along with cable TV. Guests are also provided with coffee-making facilities as well as ironing facilities for added convenience.A 24-hour front desk is on site at the Days Inn Blue Ridge as well as vending machines for drinks. The hotel also features free parking on site.The property is a 5-minute drive from the Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad. Guests can enjoy the outdoors at Raft One, a 20-minute drive away.
- It’s a great location for downtown Blue Ridge and it’s not far from the the apple orchard
- The ceiling fan in the room was good. Internet connection and speed was good. Very convenient to town.
- Pleasant employees and a very nice room. Wish it was a little less in price but it was very convenient to the Main St. so that counts I guess. The room had coffee cups but there was no coffee maker in the room, nor an ice box. Didn’t provide a new bar of soap the second day. Had to use the piece that was left over from the day before. Nice size flat-screen TV that worked fine. No real movie channels but we didn’t spend all day in the room so not a big deal. Had the king size non-smoking room.
- No micro no coffee maker tv sits to low to see from bed next to 4lane highway NOISIE
- The staff was so nice and friendly. The location was perfect, easily accessed from all the major roads…Very clean, and peaceful.
Top Hotels In White Path Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in White Path Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in White Path Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in White Path Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!