4 Best Hotels To Stay In White Hill Saint Elizabeth – Top Hotel Reviews
White Hill Saint Elizabeth is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in White Hill Saint Elizabeth. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Hill Saint Elizabeth. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Hill Saint Elizabeth. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in White Hill Saint Elizabeth right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in White Hill Saint Elizabeth with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In White Hill Saint Elizabeth:
Star Castle Guest Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Star Castle Guest Suites offers accommodations in Whitehouse. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montego Bay is 28 miles from Star Castle Guest Suites, and Negril is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful and accommodating and the air condition was very cold. The boys enjoyed the pool. We didn’t stay long enough for me to give a thorough assessment. It was just one night.
“Got a roof and it didn’t leak”
Acceptable but not luxurious
Customer service excellent
Rooms clean, lovely soft towels, nice white linen
Receptionist helpful and friendly
Nancy, cleaner extremely pleasant, helpful and responsive
- My wife and I have family in Jamaica and had her brothers wedding there. It was great the people took very good care of us.
- I have been here three different times and the only good employee is gavin,and Nancy she clean rooms everyday she make you feel like you home. And Gavin oh he is on point anytime they don’t work it’s no bed a rose make you want to stay away until late night.
- Nice place…staff nice…very clean..decent price…close to the town…beautiful pool
Idlers’ Rest Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Idlers’ Rest Beach Hotel is located in Black River, 29 miles from Alma and 13 miles from Treasure Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sangster Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Room was quite spacious for three adults and food was tasty. Beach was clean and relaxing.
- I like the location, we were in the area for a wedding which was on the same street as Idlers’ Rest. I lik the rustic charm of the place, the beach and their antique car collection. The staff was friendly.
- I like the quite layer back serenity. Staff were very nice.
- The view of the sea is great. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable.
- It has a rustic charm – natural beauty. Very peaceful. I loved it.
Good Hope Retreat
Good Hope Retreat is located in Cave, 12.4 miles from Ys Falls and 16.8 miles from Black River Bay. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas, and the property offers free parking.The bungalows come with a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have living area and others have a kitchenette.
Guests can find supermarkets, convenience stores within 3.7 miles. The restaurant area is 17.4 miles away.At Good Hope Retreat you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a tour desk and shops on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Sangster International Airport is 34.8 miles away and Kingston Capital City is 2 hours and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The location is fantastic and Sean and Geneva are wonderful hosts. The facilities are somewhat basic but meals are available on request and the cooking is excellent.
- I absolutely loved the peace and tranquility. I loved getting fit walking down the mountain and trekking to Bluefields beach (optional). Loved the animals that Sean and Geneva keep, Gizmo, the cat, Tetee the goat, and Lance one of their dogs. What I appreciated most of all is Geneva’s 5* breakfast for the small sum of $10. In the U.K they would charge £20. Their commitment to my enjoyment was clear from the moment I met them.
- very special experience. very real in all respects. good people, good vibe, good food, good accomodations
- The view from the room and balcony is incredible. I loved the outdoor shower, the beautiful garden, and the pool table located elsewhere on the property. The bed was very comfortable. The owners of the guesthouse are very friendly and helpful and the people we met in the community were very friendly as well.
- Pure Jamaica and Pure Nature, the opposite from the cities you came from.
Port of Call Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Port of Call Hotel is located in Black River in the region of Saint Elizabeth, just 31 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 34 miles from Port of Call Hotel.
- Staff were amazing great value for the money spent great location for sea and beach
- The pillow was hard as a rock but the view of the ocean was spectacular
- Breakfast was good most mornings, staff were relatively welcoming and friendly.
- Chef on site..and you could see the sunset every night over the water from hotel dining room..it overlooked the beach
- Staff nothing was too much..trouble. Breakfast although extra was very good. Owner a very nice man
Top Hotels In White Hill Saint Elizabeth Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in White Hill Saint Elizabeth to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in White Hill Saint Elizabeth but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in White Hill Saint Elizabeth. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!