4 Best Hotels To Stay In Wasilla Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Wasilla Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wasilla Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wasilla Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wasilla Alaska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wasilla Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wasilla Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Wasilla Alaska:
Best Western Lake Lucille Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Lake Lucille Inn offers accommodations in Wasilla.Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Grand View Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Wasilla.Located in Wasilla, 30 miles from Anchorage, Grand View Inn & Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Friendly and very helpful staff. Love the 24-hour coffee bar near lobby. Room comfortable, clean, and quiet. The bed and pillows were great. Smoking area on the deck was so much better than having to hang out in a parking lot. Fridge and microwave in room handy. The restaurant next door is pretty good. Location within reasonable walking distance to Valley Mover bus and to Wasilla’s main shopping areas. Good views and generally an attractive place to stay.
- The beds were comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. The room had a fridge which was nice.
- It was clean and roomy enough. The beds were comfortable with alot of pillow. Room had a refrigerator which was nice. The view of the mountains was outstanding.
- Location, staff and onsite bar. Also right next to restaurant and near stores as well as right around the corner from Movie Theater and Family Fun Center
- People very helpful and friendly. Room clean and neat.
Located in Wasilla, 30 miles from Anchorage, Windbreak Cafe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 34 miles from Windbreak Cafe.
- Nice basic clean room right in the middle of wasilla. The dining experience was fantastic and entertaining. Was very impressed with the Christmas decorations, friendly atmosphere and The waitresses were all very nice and helpful. I enjoyed the food there as well. Great tourist location as they advertise the local fishing in the community.
- Good location. Easy to find and get in and out from location.
- The staff were very friendly, and they made it easy to have a refund for not being able to use the room. More below.
- Friendly staff, cool atmosphere. Small, clean and quaint room for a good price. food was great and the location was awesome! Ill definitely be back.
- Really enjoyed my stay at windbreak cafe lounge and hotel rooms were simple but very clean and affordable but the highlight was the great lounge and great food we will definitely be back next summer ?
Eagle Hotel offers accommodations in Palmer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 41 miles away.
- Large rooms, microwave and fridge, coffee pot. Quiet area, lots of parking available.
- Looked a little sketchy from the outside but the staff was friendly and the rooms were xlean
- There were a number of restaurants within easy walking distance as well as two major grocery stores.
- this place is not at all fancy on the outside, but the room inside was nice and big.
- Not a thing. No resteraunt. No coffee in room even tho there was a coffee pot no cups any way. Floor not vacuumed
Top Hotels In Wasilla Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wasilla Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wasilla Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wasilla Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!