4 Best Hotels To Stay In Warm Springs Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Warm Springs Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warm Springs Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warm Springs Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warm Springs Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warm Springs Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warm Springs Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Warm Springs Oregon:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Madras Chateau Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Madras Chateau Inn offers accommodations in Madras. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was so comfortable. Staff were friendly. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
- Staff vacated their own policy to allow mt 5th wheel parking
- We enjoyed that the breakfast was not the run of the mill continental, it was enjoyable! The property has an international feel to it that made it stand out from other hotels, making it fun to stay at. The staff was very kind and helpful with our needs. Additionally the property is very close to gas and groceries.
- The convenience of breakfast in the morning was nice, good options and clean room.
- The entrance to the motel looks slightly run-down, but the inside of buildings and the rooms are well-appointed, clean and attractive. Good Wifi. It’s near a Safeway and a restaurant and right next to both roads leading North out of Madras (in between them in fact) so it was easy to find. Not bad breakfast buffet, with sausages and nice muffins. Quiet, and beds were comfortable.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Quality Inn is located in Madras.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The loveliest girl greeted us when we arrived and couldn’t be more helpful and nice.
The eating area was excellent and beautifully clean. Food great.
Would recommend this anyday.
- The guy at the desk was very nice. The beds were comfortable and lots of fluffy pillows. They allowed pets no problem..
- It was convenient, clean and very good value. Staff was nice and accommodating. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Office personnel very nice! Professional! Quiet even though the property is right on the main street.
- The hot breakfast was excellent. The bed was comfortable.
- The loveliest girl greeted us when we arrived and couldn’t be more helpful and nice.
Inn at Cross Keys Station
Located 25 miles from Smith Rock State Park, this Madras hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are on site.A compact refrigerator and microwave are featured in each room at Inn at Cross Keys Station. A flat-screen cable TV and work area are also provided.A gift shop, snack bar and a 24-hour fitness center are on site. A landscaped garden with 3-pond waterfall, bronze states and native plants is available for guest enjoyment.Ochoco National Forest and Malhuer Bird Refuge are within 40 miles of Inn at Keys Cross Station. The Steens Mountains are 48 miles away.
The staff were all very friendly and took care of checking guickly.
Breakfast was good, and room was like new and very clean.
Great place for a low price.
- The dining room is really nice. We enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the breakfast.
- Lovely inn at a convenient location. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and everything was clean as a whistle.
- Decoratedb wonderfully, pictures don’t do justice. Very peaceful, quiet, the employees smiled and we’re friendly, top floor had a great view of the town. I will be staying there again!
- Quaint older hotel with a definite flair for fun. The room had a fireplace, view of the ocean and other special amenities. A departure from staying at the chain hotels, but was something that we won’t soon forget. (how many can remember much about the last time they stayed at a Marriott? We do not have a pet, but the place is VERY pet friendly, with a big bowl of doggy treats on the counter.
- The staff were all very friendly and took care of checking guickly.
Motel 6 Madras
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Motel 6 Madras is located in Madras, just 30 miles from Sisters.The rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- The bigger room with king bed and cleanliness, price too high for 1 night $102.00,I don’t even come close to paying that per night in my home and I have my whole home for probably $30.00 a night… It’s a racket when the motels jack prices as high as they do because of what’s going on in town, but do they give you anything else for your money? Nope, same room, just another stick in your back side!
- The pool was a good temperature and there was a shaded area for sitting. We liked the pool toys that were available. Since we were a family with small children, the check in lady made sure we were on the bottom floor which was very thoughtful. The air conditioner was awesome! The price was family friendly. The location of the motel was good and it was easy to find.
- The first room we were given had left over cigarette smoke and we asked for another. The staff promptly gave us another downstairs room which smelled much better.
- Close to Fairgrounds and restaurants- on main hwy.
- The swim pool and that I had parking right outside my door
Top Hotels In Warm Springs Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warm Springs Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warm Springs Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warm Springs Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!