4 Best Hotels To Stay In Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Villiers-couture Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel du Donjon
Located in the market town of Aulnay-de-Saintonge, 25 mi from Cognac, this hotel is housed in an 18th-century stone building. Guests can enjoy an alcoholic drink or a cup of tea in the garden.The en suite guest rooms are bright and each is individually decorated. They all feature a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast with fruit and cereal is served each morning at the hotel.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout and there is also a computer at your disposal. Additional facilities at the hotel include free, secure parking for bikes and motorcycles.
- Extremely welcoming, very friendly couple. Will definitely return and recommend.
- They went the extra mile to accomadate my partners vegetarian requests. Will stay again on our next visit
- We were arriving really late at night and the hotel staff were helpful in accommodating this.
- Small hotel just off main square. Nicely fitted and decorated room, clean, comfortable, good wifi, bathtub.
- lovely outside patio and garden with a friendly rabbit. The manageress/owner spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Cannot find anything to fault the don Jon. Interesting Sunday market as well.
Hotel des Voyageurs
Located in Chef-Boutonne, Hotel des Voyageurs features a restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi internet access. The property also offers free private parking on site.All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom, an LCD TV and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are proposed at the restaurant, which has a fireplace and a modern decor. A la carte menus are proposed Tuesday to Saturday,During summertime you can enjoy your meals on the outdoor terrace.La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 54 mi away, Cognac is 56 kma way and Poitiers is 45 mi from Hotel des Voyageurs.
- Location perfect but hotel and facilities very dated.
hôtel bien situé , à proximité des commerces et de la place principale et des monuments environnants.
chambre modeste , correct pour le prix .
- le service à table par une jeune fille très serviable et sympathique.
- chambre spacieuse et confortable, calme. Mise à disposition des clients au 1er étage d’un petit salon équipé d’une cafetière, d’une bouilloire, d’un micro onde, café, thé, infusion et chocolat . Le dimanche ou nous étions présents ils ne servaient pas de petits déjeuners mais ils avaient mis à notre disposition en plus de ce qui était déjà disponible du lait , de la brioche, des biscottes, du beurre de la confiture et des petites galettes. Merci pour cette attention.
- La chambre était très bien ,la personne qui nous a reçu charmante et très professionnel.Nous n’avons pas mangé car nous étions au championnat de France d auto cross. J’ai bien apprécié le plateau courtoisie à l’exterieur de la chambre .
Camping La Forêt de Tessé
Camping La Forêt de Tessé in Grosbout provides bell tents with access to a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Bike rental is available. All tents feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.All tents in Camping La Forêt de Tessé are equipped with a kettle. All units will provide guests with a toaster.You can play table tennis and billiards at Camping La Forêt de Tessé.Angoulême is 30 mi from Camping La Forêt de Tessé. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Family run campsite and the staff were very friendly, always on hand and brought us fresh pastries every morning. We stayed in a bell tent and it was exceedingly comfortable. The whole place was very clean and they even had a baby bath available for our little one. Location quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend!
Uitstekend gastheer. Hoge servicegerichtheid
Prachtige onderhouden terrein.
De aanrijtijd van de N10 naar de accommodatie is goed
Un endroit au calme , de taille humaine.
Parfait pour le repos et la détente , c’est tout simplement idéal
- Week-end romantique dans la grande tente avec cuisine très bien équipée, très calme en septembre. Vraiment super !
- Dans un environnement calme, la tente est chaleureuse et la literie confortable. La kitchenette, bien équipée, est un véritable plus ! Les sanitaires et les douches sont très propres et sortent de ce que l’on peut trouver dans un camping traditionnel.
Motel La Fleur
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, Motel La Fleur is located 4.3 mi from the town of Melle. The property was refurbished in 2019. 24/7 check-in is available.A flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a small balcony feature in the guest rooms, which have a simple décor. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can enjoy a drink in the bar while reading the newspapers provided, and packed lunches are available upon request.Free WiFi access is provided in all areas and in all rooms. There is also a children’s playground.Free private parking is available on site and you can visit Niort, 22 mi away. This motel is accessible via the A10 motorway.
- Kettle and makings. Room size reasonable and nice comfy chair. I didn’t have an outside chair but went and sat in the garden. Good shower but head doesn’t stay in place.
A great welcome from Bart the owner lets you know you’re going enjoy a relaxed, hassle free stay.
This motel has great easy access to main routes such as the A10 and N10, a great stop over location for local exploring.
- Great food from friendly host. Perfect for an overnight stay.
- Super hot shower and emjoyed sitting outside our room.
- Bart was extremely hospitable. He made me feel welcome right from the start providing a super, all home made evening meal. It was so go I returned to eat a second time. I was travelling alone and Bart gave me a book in English about the area for me to read whilst I ate my meal. He is so thoughtful I would recommend any one to use this b&b. There was a kettle in my room a nice surprise to have a drink after a day of travelling.
Top Hotels In Villiers-couture Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villiers-Couture Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!