4 Best Hotels To Stay In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Vesuvius Salt Spring Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island:
Harbour House Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbour House Hotel offers accommodations in Ganges.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.Victoria is 30 miles from Harbour House Hotel, and Richmond is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Harbour House Hotel.
- Close to town. Great place to walk around and explore.
- View was amazing once I switched rooms from the initial view of parking lot. Room was clean and comfortable.
Great location close to centre of town
Friendly servers in restaurant
Very clean room
- Very beautiful harbour just across the street. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is first class. The on going renovations give a very modern appeal. Lots of parking available which is a bonus on this island. The island itself has a great relaxing feel. Always good to have a small bar fridge in the room.
- bed comfy, room very clean, construction workers friendly, climbing the stairs was good exercise but would prefer an elevator with a heavier suitcase
Hastings House Country House Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ganges, 30 miles from Victoria, Hastings House Country House Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Richmond is 27 miles from Hastings House Hotel, and Nanaimo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I travelled with my family , husband and 3 children who are in their twenties ( not my husband ! ) we stayed in Churchill Cottage which was ideal for our group of 5 adults . Lots of space… inside and outside.
Beautiful and serene! Loved the atmosphere and the friendliness of everyone!
Breakfast was amazing, every morning!
- Excellent food. Beautiful property. Staff was very non obtrusive. Hot muffins delivered to your door every morning?! Spectacular!
Beautiful site with spectacular views of Ganges Harbour.
Dinner was very good with lots of variety and was nicely cooked both nights. Excellent chef. Elegance of a bygone era
Very private. This would be the place to go if you did not want any contact with other people and wanted a very quiet time.
- everything is perfect！location is near the gange downtown, but quite, rooms are large and clean with sweet room service. Food in the fine dining room is amazing, even the complimentary afternoon tea and breakfast.
One of our top picks in Ganges.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Seabreeze Inne is located in Ganges, 29 miles from Victoria and 27 miles from Richmond.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Nanaimo is 30 miles from Seabreeze Inne, and Sidney is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location was superb. Outside areas were nice. Bed was comfortable.
- The grounds are quite lovely and it is close to town. TV remote didn’t work but got batteries changed promptly and then it was great.
- U do not need to go through the reception every time u go inside and outside the hotel. Friendly manager and comfortable beds.
- The bed was comfortable, the room clean and tidy, and breakfast was the typical continental. The value for the money was as expected.
- Our room was due a spring clean, ie stove top needed work, but bathroom, bed etc were good. Best thing about this place w as the staff, warm, friendly and very pleasant and helpful.
Salt Spring Inn Ltd
One of our top picks in Ganges.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Salt Spring Inn Ltd offers accommodations in Ganges, just 30 miles from Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Richmond is 27 miles from Salt Spring Inn Ltd, and Nanaimo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Salt Spring Inn Ltd.
The heritage room was well priced, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and the complimentary coffee appreciated.
The evening meal of halibut fish and chips was hot and the fish was moist, just like it should be!
Very accommodating staff, friendly and helpful for our later than normal arrival. Room was in great shape and we liked how the owners had renovated with the original fittings.
Some rooms are en suite, some share facilities in the hall way. Shared facilities were very clean and welcoming. Just be aware of this when you book.
- The room was comfortable and nice to have a sink in the bathroom. Very quiet at night, even with the window open. A friend and I had dinner one night and it was excellent. The coffee and eggs the next morning were perfect.
- Very friendly and helpful. Comfortable bright clean room. Great to have fresh coffee always available.
- The bed was very comfortable with fresh crisp linens, and the breakfast in the restaurant was both reasonably priced and delicious. The proprietors were very nice and the absolutely allergy free (read robotic) cat at the desk was wonderfully amusing. Coffee is free in the restaurant and there is a 24 hour keurig available on the floor with the rooms.
- The heritage room was well priced, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and the complimentary coffee appreciated.
Top Hotels In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!