4 Best Hotels To Stay In Van Horn Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Van Horn Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Van Horn Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Van Horn Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Van Horn Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Van Horn Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Van Horn Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Van Horn Texas:
Motel 6 Van Horn
This Texas motel features a heated outdoor pool and guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Van Horn is 1.7 miles from Red Rock Ranch Tours.Rooms provide desks and telephones. Wi-Fi and rooms with microwaves and refrigerators are available.Van Horn Motel 6 offers guests a business center, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 1.5 miles from Rivas Park and Eagle Field. It is 5.1 miles from Culberson County Airport.
- Hot water was awesome, no pet fee, and no smells
- Clean, neat room, very friendly staff. We were only stopping for a few hours so this fit the bill.
- Good location comfortable bed new pillows very clean awesome staff
Motel 6 is not the top and you can tell.
We didn’t expect a multistar motel and our stay was just about ok.
- We liked when the next sunrise cane up and it was time to finally leave!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Van Horn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Van Horn offers accommodations in Van Horn.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was very comfortable and despite being so close to the Interstate, it was pretty quiet.
- It’s a brand new hotel and has a clean, modern feel to it. The bed was comfortable.
- We liked everything about this hotel!! Wish we could have stayed longer!
- The bed was the best I have ever slept in at a hotel. The facility was new and clean and everyone was nice. I was moving cross country and after driving 12 hours it was so nice to stay in such a great place. The only thing I marked down was the price seemed high for where it was by comparison, but then the bed and room was very nice so I guess that is the price of comfort.
- the room was clean, the people were very friendly. no one groused about dogs being there. breakfast was great!!
Days Inn Van Horn
Located off Interstate 10, this pet-friendly hotel is a 4-minute walk from Red Rock Ranch Tours. It features a daily continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool and a business center. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are standard in every room at Days Inn Van Horn. The simply styled rooms also include a cable TV and a hairdryer.Van Horn Convention Center and Culberson County Airport are each a 4-minute drive from Van Horn Days Inn. Municipal Golf Course is 2.3 miles away.
- Price of the room was lower than surrounding hotels .
- They accepted pets, the room was clean and comfortable. It had convenient access. The staff was friendly.
- The breakfast was OK, could have been much better. Needed more pillows then were there. Paid the same the night before for a nice Best Western.
- The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. For Texas, the hotel was a good deal.
- The room was very spacious, the bed very comfortable, a great shower, all in all a great place to stay.
Hampton Inn Van Horn
Located off Interstate 10, this Van Horn hotel is near the Texas Mountain Trail. The hotel offers an indoor pool with jacuzzi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV in every room.Van Horn Hampton Inn’s guest rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.Guests at the Hampton Inn Van Horn have free access to the gym and business center. Free coffee is served in the lobby all day and a continental breakfast is offered every morning.Culberson County Historic Museum and the Mountain View Golf Course are less than a 5-minute drive from the Hampton Inn. Red Rock Ranch tours are nearby.
- Lots of pillows & towels. Snuggable beds. Check the temp of the refrigerator if you plan to use it. My hard boiled eggs froze – it was all the way on high. I hadn’t checked it. My bad.
- Bed was very comfy. Was a beautiful room. Only complaint would be would like to have a hair dryer you can plug in any where was alittle hard to dry and style because cord was so short. That’s it.
- It was pretty isolated, but there are a lot of lower rent motels in town, so that is probably a good thing.
- Comfortable, clean and safe accommodations in West Texas! Also, only a $10 pet fee.
- Excellent buffet.. fresh fruit slices, ham and cheese in eggs… good coffee.
Top Hotels In Van Horn Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Van Horn Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Van Horn Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Van Horn Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!