4 Best Hotels To Stay In Uthai Thani – Top Hotel Reviews
Uthai Thani is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Uthai Thani. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uthai Thani. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uthai Thani. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Uthai Thani right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Uthai Thani with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Uthai Thani:
Iyara Lake Hotel & Resort
Located in Ban Nam Tok, 17 miles from Chai Nat, Iyara Lake Hotel & Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful but weak in English, except for manager. Rural setting good for walks and riding available bicycles. Food was very good. Artwork all over the place was incredible!
- Friendly staff amazing huge hotel incredible architecture
- It’s massive 5* hotel, and we were only the guests on Monday evening (we later found out it was another couple staying) – real Beauty&Beast experience, enchanted place! Has all what you can expect from good 5* hotel. Nice and reasonably priced food in on-site restaurant. Big comfortable rooms.
Service and food was perfect.
Staff very welcoming the entire stay. Manager cam e and met me the afternoon I checked in to ask about my family, health,
and if there was anything I needed.
- Facility was spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Chao Phraya Home
Featuring free WiFi, Chao Phraya Home offers accommodations in Ban Bon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Chainat Thani Hotel
Located in Chai Nat, 27 miles from Sing Buri, Chainat Thani Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- To be honest, the Chainatthani is sad place to stay. The heyday’s seem long gone. However, the staff has been really friendly and helpful and is definately the biggest asset of the hotel. If you look for a budget stay for one night, and you don’t spend much in the room, it could be yours.
- Fantastic staff. Helpful and sdrviceminded in every way.
Wifi. A/c and room facilities all ok.
Linen/beds of surprisingly good quality.
The reception area and facilities of this hotel look as if it was built with a better class in mind some years ago, but time (and its management??) have left it behind and it is a bit tired/old fashioned – but perfectly comfortable and clean. It looked as if it aimed very much at the local wedding/event market.
Ample room had a table and 2 chairs
- Great reception. Incredibly helpful with our bicycles too
- Location is good being adjacent to the city centre. Car park has plenty os space.
I Love Resort Chainat
I Love Resort Chainat offers accommodations in Chai Nat. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Uthai Thani Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Uthai Thani to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Uthai Thani but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Uthai Thani. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!