4 Best Hotels To Stay In Tombstone Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Tombstone Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tombstone Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tombstone Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tombstone Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tombstone Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tombstone Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Tombstone Arizona:
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Tombstone.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, The Tombstone Grand Hotel offers accommodations in Tombstone.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Bisbee is 21 miles from The Tombstone Grand Hotel, and Sierra Vista is 18 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful and welcoming. The breakfast was very good.
- Nice place, comfortable room, nice and spacious, breakfast was pretty good
- Big room, clean, close enough to the town and cookies in reception were delicious!
- Room was quite comfortable and the breakfast was great
- Large room good bed, fire pit,entertainment–jimmy Apel was fun and talented.
Landmark Lookout Lodge
Located 2-minutes from Tombstone, Arizona city centre on Route 80, this hotel offers a daily full hot breakfast on-site to guests at the Ranch 22 restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the hotel.A satellite TV, a refrigerator and a work desk with chairs are included in all rooms at the Landmark Lookout Lodge. Each room is individually temperature-controlled.A seasonal pool and outdoor firepits are featured at the Tombstone Landmark Lookout Lodge.Old West historic sites are located near the hotel. The OK Corral is 1 miles away, while the Crystal Palace Saloon is a short drive away. Boothill Graveyard is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast. Rooms need a rehab. Past maintenance has been poor. Carpets frayed. Wall patch poor.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and quiet. The view of the mountains in the morning was spectacular. Breakfast was served restaurant style which we liked better than other places that have buffet style. Very relaxing.
- We were impressed with pretty much everything but especially the breakfast crew. It seemed to be a family crew and we had a very young man and young girl as our servers, they were very friendly. The food was excellent.
- The rooms are old and the swinging saloon doors need to go away but overall, it was good.
- The made to order breakfast was excellent. It was on site and no additional charge. Service was really good too.
Katie’s Cozy Cabins
Located in Tombstone in the region of Arizona, 20 miles from Bisbee, Katie’s Cozy Cabins features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The cabin exceeded our expectations. The cabin was clean and comfortable. There was plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 children (11, 13, &16) which is hard to accommodate in a hotel room. The cabin is well located and quiet. The staff is exceptional and very responsive to questions and returning phone calls in a timely manner
- I loved the convience of the property. It’s within walking distance to everything. I loved the little area for the pets as well.
The simple things make all the difference sometimes! After being at the doctor in a nearby town, it was so refreshing to walk into such an incredibly clean and uniquely antiquated place with modern conveniences all wrapped up with a personal touch; it was like coming home to Grandma and Grandpa’s!
The box of thank you treats with a personalized card on the table as you walk in after getting the key from under the door mat with no check-in counter made it just so personal! The kitchen and bathroom and fully stocked and the heating provisions of the fireplace and wall units was just fabulous. We had no idea there would be any type of fireplace, so that was a very unexpected plus to a mundane type of trip; turning it into a romantic getaway as well!
- I liked the way the cabin was perfectly insulated from the cold windy nights.
- Wildlife at doorstep . Walking distance to Tombstone town.
Allen Street Inn
Located in Tombstone, 20 miles from Bisbee, Allen Street Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- Rooms were awesome, clean, and beds were extra comfy!!
Great location on the main tourist street, yet no noise disturbance. Neat functional room space to park car and a few minutes walk to all Tombstone attractions. Great breakfast close by at OK Cafe.
Comfortable bed, great hot shower.
- Room was very comfortable. Total privacy. Location was excellent
- The location is within walking distance of the town
- Excellent location downtown. Good bed and shower.
Top Hotels In Tombstone Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tombstone Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tombstone Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tombstone Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!