4 Best Hotels To Stay In Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Ste. Anne Du Ruisseau Nova Scotia:
Comfort Inn Yarmouth
Comfort Inn Yarmouth offers accommodations in Yarmouth.A TV with cable channels is available.
- Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom lighting was good.
- We booked this last minute while in Lunenburg because we had gotten a nail in our tire on Saturday night. Unable to get it fixed on a Sunday, we decided to leave early and head to Yarmouth in the daylight on the spare tire rather than risk it in the wee hours of the morning the next day. The beds were ridiculously comfy (even the sleeper sofa), the bathrooms huge with upgraded fixtures, and the staff was very accommodating. The lobby breakfast was more than just your traditional muffin and coffee, and location was only a mile or so from the ferry.
- At 12. 45 am it was very noisy with voices and doors being slammed. This went on for about a half hour and wakened us up. Very inconsiderate people. Maybe tell the check in the remind people to BE QUIET
- Big room with fridge and table, we can open the window, which is a plus!
- The room was very nicely appointed with great pillows.
Rodd Grand Yarmouth
Rodd Grand Yarmouth offers accommodations in Yarmouth. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was comfortable and the location was excellent especially for walking around the town. Close to excellent restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel restaurant had very good food at reasonable prices.
- The pool area was pretty awesome and the bathroom size was excellent as well. Bed was comfy but not the pillows.
Beds excellent and spacious! (Queen size)
The staff was amazing! And the service.
- The location from the ferry is excellent – maybe 3 or 4 city blocks. Very clean and comfortable. The price was very good. Although there is no free breakfast, the restaurant in the hotel is nice and well-priced.
- Easy check in/check out, nice pool and hot tub, very comfortable room and close to the ferry terminal for our return trip.
Best Western Mermaid
Best Western Mermaid offers accommodations in Yarmouth.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean and close to Tim hortans and McDonald and kfc/toco bell
Typical BW standards – comfortable and clean.
Friendly and helpful check-in staff.
- I loved that we could park right in front of our room. The rooms were nice and spacious and bright. Nice and dark after lights out too. Nice large variety for breakfast too.
- Simply one of the nicest B&B experiences we’ve ever had. A highlight of our Nova Scotia visit. Friendly, knowledgeable inkeepers, beautiful and comfortable accommodations, stunning view and a great, fresh breakfast. We can’t wait to return.
- The location was good. The ferry came late so this was the only chain hotel around.
Churchill Mansion Inn
Offering a free full breakfast and Wi-Fi throughout, this beautifully restored 19th century Inn sits perched on a hill on Darlings Lake. Whether decorated in bold colours or French white furnishings, the accommodation boasts 700 thread count bed sheets and a satellite TV.All the rooms at Churchill Mansion Inn enjoy wooden floors and a spacious shower with a rain shower head, spa jets and L’Occitane en Provence toiletries. The self-catered and split-level cottage opens out to a furnished deck.Guests have the option of unwinding in the library, living area or by the fireplace while sipping on a complimentary beverage served in the early evenings.Yarmouth Museum and Yarmouth Heritage district are both 9.3 miles from the property. The Inn is 11.2 miles from Mavillette Beach and within 14.9 miles from the lighthouse in Cape Forchu. Public parking is available on site at no extra charge.
Very welcoming staff.
Beautiful house with a beautiful view.
Very nice breakfast.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were beautiful and breakfast was delicious.
- Beautifully restored property with great history…great room.. wonderful breakfast
- This is a unique property beautifully redone inside. Very comfortable rooms and delicious homemade breakfast every morning.
- Exquisite home. Would absolutely stay at this wonderful property again and I am generally not a big B&B fan.
- Great atmosphere.
Top Hotels In Ste. Anne Du Ruisseau Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!