4 Best Hotels To Stay In Stanardsville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Stanardsville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stanardsville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stanardsville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stanardsville Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stanardsville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stanardsville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Stanardsville Virginia:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville – Ruckersville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville – Ruckersville is located in Ruckersville, just 12 miles from Charlottesville.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and soft. The pillows were perfect. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast exceeded expectations.
- To use your words, the bed was like a cloud. I have a bad back and wake up 3 or 4 times a night. I slept until the wake-up call. Thank you…
- The whole place was nice. We wanted a quiet place and it was.
- The room was modern and up to date. The room was very well maintained.
- Cleanliness, comfort of bed, coffee machine in the room, decoration of the hotel, USB plugs to charge your devices
Silver Thatch Inn
Located in Charlottesville, 25 miles from Waynesboro, Silver Thatch Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree by Hilton Charlottesville
Overlooking the Rivanna River and a short drive from attractions and historic sites, including the University of Virginia, this Charlottesville hotel offers an on-site restaurant and spacious guestrooms.With a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in, free wireless internet access and signature Sweet Dreams beds, every stay at the Doubletree Hotel Charlottesville is sure to be pleasant. Take advantage of the modern fitness center or relax after a long day in the indoor pool.Easily discover historic sites such as Monticello and Michie Tavern only a short drive from the Charlottesville Doubletree. Fashion Square Shopping Mall, top-rated golf courses and a variety of entertainment options are also nearby.
- I liked the bed very much and was very comfortable. The bar/lounge was very nice and the bartenders were skilled and attentive. The front desk staff was very nice and the food was great! Overall, I had a pleasant stay and will be back again.
- STAYED ON THE 9TH FLOOR AND HAD EXCELLENT SERVICE , I WANTED TWO QUEEN BEDS BUT ONLY COULD GET TWO DOUBLES BUT THEY WERE COMFORTABLE AND THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN . THE VIRGINIA TECH FOOTBALL TEAM WERE STAYING AS WELL AND THE HOTEL WAS OFFERING A GREAT THANKSGIVING BUFFET SO IT WAS VERY BUSY YET THE STAFF WERE ON THE BALL AND THE HOTEL STAYED CLEAN AND THE STAFF REMAINED HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY . IM PLANNING ON RETURNING AT CHRISTMAS
- Exercise room pretty good, free cookies and coffee, pool looked nice
- We only stayed here for one night however, the check in staff was friendly and offered us water and cookies at check in and check out. Pretty hotel, spacious room. One down side is that they double charged me so now I have to deal with calling them and my credit card company to make sure they remove the extra funds-but I am sure it is a misunderstanding. Good stay overall.
- The restaurant was great, food good and hot & the staff was very accommodating to requests.
Courtyard Charlottesville North
With a free airport shuttle service, Courtyard Charlottesville offers modern accommodations 3.5 miles from the University of Virginia-Charlottesville Campus. It features an indoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Courtyard Charlottesville North include a spacious working station and a sitting area. Wi-Fi access is free and each room also provides coffee/tea-making facilities and an iron with ironing board.Guests can enjoy the location of the hotel and access the nextdoor Fashion Square Mall, with many eateries and cafes.Popular nearby attractions include Monticello, the Home of Thomas Jefferson, 12 miles away. Downtown Charlottesville is a 10 minute drive from Courtyard Charlottesville North hotel.
Tip-top room and facilities; this is a super comfortable property, and exceptionally well run.
Called for shuttle from the airport, and was told instead to take a cab, they would pay; the cabbie was familiar with this arrangement (though sometimes they do run the shuttle), and accompanied me inside to get his payment. Check-in very smooth; room very nice with fridge and quiet view – – the hotel is surrounded by trees, basically. Went down the hill (a bit tricky) to the Wood Fire Buffet – – excellent buffet for $12.
Upon check-out left the bags at the counter, and walked 5 minutes to the Fashion Square Mall and picked up a car at the Budget counter in the Sears auto center. By taking the shuttle to the hotel, then picking up the car at the mall the next day with an airport drop, saved about $100, and got to shop at the mall in the bargain.
- Close to highway 29 south. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff
- Room, bed were quite comfy. Easy to maintain room temp.
- The couch in the king room was great. Definitely different than I’ve seen in other hotels, and very comfortable.
- the room wasn’t very clean. Lights were burnt out on the desk.
- Tip-top room and facilities; this is a super comfortable property, and exceptionally well run.
Top Hotels In Stanardsville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stanardsville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stanardsville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stanardsville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!