4 Best Hotels To Stay In South Maitland Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
South Maitland Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Maitland Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Maitland Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Maitland Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Maitland Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Maitland Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In South Maitland Nova Scotia:
Hampton Inn & Suites Truro, NS
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Truro, NS offers accommodations in Truro.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 32 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Truro, NS.
- Love the layout of the room… delicious breakfast and great variety of food. Very quiet and peaceful place to stay
- Excellent gym equipment. Excellent staff at front desk and breakfast area.
- Everything was up to and exceeded our expecrtations….
- Everything was perfect. I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you.
- The beds are comfy, staff pleasant and there aren’t any hassles.
Super 8 Truro
Located just over a half mile from the Truro Golf & Country Club, this Nova Scotia hotel features an indoor pool with an 80-foot water slide. Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Super 8 Truro include microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have safes and sitting areas.For guests’ convenience, the hotel serves a continental breakfast. It includes a hot tub along with a business center and meeting facilities. Many restaurants are within walking distance.The Truro Super 8 is 2.5 miles from Truro Raceway, Victoria Park and Nova Scotia Agricultural College.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean ,
- breakfast was very good,bed and pillows very comfortable and very quite. Very nice staff.
- The parking lot wasnt congested. The tv seemed better than other hotels
- Got the on line special booking price at the last moment .
- Room was clean, not dated and had everything I needed. The staff were very friendly and accomodating
Holiday Inn Truro
One of our top picks in Truro.Located off Highway 102, this Truro hotel features an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are available in each room. The Bay of Fundy is about 3 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Truro. Each warmly decorated room has a sitting area and a spacious work desk.Guests can dine on site for all meals at the Bistro on Prince restaurant. The Bistro Lounge offers a full bar and occasional evening entertainment.The Truro Holiday Inn features a free fitness room, indoor pool and relaxing hot tub. A business center is on site.The Truro Golf and Country Club is half a mile from this hotel. The Little White Schoolhouse Museum is half a mile away.
- Wish we got there earlier in the evening so the kids could take advantage of the garnes room. Looks fun!
- The temperature was great, it was very quiet ( the staff met all our needs). Beds were comfy and my son enjoyed the pool and fitness room. We got our moneys worth.
- beds were comfortable and quiet room and friendly staff.
- The food was great and bar atmosphere was wonderful
- The pool was deep it was nice being able to actually swim and not have the water just up to my hips. Pool is 7ft deep, staff were great!
Best Western Glengarry
On Highway 2 in downtown Truro, this hotel features a piano bar and 2 swimming pools. There is a restaurant and lounge on site. A full, hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.A 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable, a microwave and a small fridge are found in each room of the Best Western Plus Glengarry. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.Guests of the Glengarry Best Western Plus can enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools or work out in the fitness room. A hot tub and free newspapers are also available. Free parking is available.Sherlocks Piano Bar is open every Tuesday through Friday evening. The Oasis Poolside Bar offers drinks during the summer when it’s sunny.The Truro Golf & Country Club is 3 minutes from the hotel. Victoria Park is less than one mile away.
- The staff were very kind, and the food was amazing!
- The food was delicious supper and breakfast.never made to to the hot tub but it looked wonderfull
- Place was nice ,,,nice pool…but air was cool inside it …
- A very good hotel with nice and big rooms, friendly staff and a good hot breakfast.
- The bed was very comfortable and I loved that they gave you extra pillows
Top Hotels In South Maitland Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Maitland Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Maitland Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Maitland Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!