4 Best Hotels To Stay In South Casco Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
South Casco Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Casco Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Casco Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Casco Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Casco Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Casco Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In South Casco Maine:
Microtel Inn & Suites Windham
Located in North Windham, 16 miles from Portland, Microtel Inn & Suites Windham features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Freeport is 17 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Windham, and Old Orchard Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Good hotel in spite of the low price. We have always had good luck with Microtel hotels.
- Perfect location for all activities drinking, eating and seeing close near by places
- Mary the evening clerk was efficient and friendly. She made us feel very welcome.
- The location was surrounded by beautiful wooded area, and pretty close in driving distance from the airport. The waffles were delicious, but overall it was a wonderful place to stay
a 5 star motel at the end of the first street in the first neighborhood in America. walking distance to the rock and shore attractions.
the pool and slide was a pirate’s blast.
Wolf Cove Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Wolf Cove Inn offers accommodations in Poland Spring, just 29 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Freeport is 21 miles from Wolf Cove Inn, and Brunswick is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful. Very picturesque place, friendly hosts, great atmosphere.
- Wonderful breakfasts each morning. Staff goes out of their way to accommodate. Beautiful lake views. Wine and cheese hour offered each evening.
- Great location. Sue was helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone friendly. Would return. What one expects and more from a B&B,
- Facility was spacious and comfortable. The food at breakfast was excellent. the host and hostess were very gracious.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME is located in Oxford, 25 miles from Freeport and 28 miles from Brunswick.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 33 miles from Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME.
- Location in proximity to the casino, free shuttle, free breakfast the offered a lot of options
- The room was surprising clean and comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected. The staff were nice. Joining Hilton Honors as we plan on going more often.
Fix the sliding door for closet and bathroom. Lot of noise sliding and you can hear
some of the other room sliders also. Otherwise, a great value.
- Staff were friendly and funny. Rooms were immaculate! Pool was clean with good lighting.
- the staff was very knowlagable when asking for directions very clean
Fireside Inn & Suites Auburn
Just off of Interstate 95 in Auburn, Maine, this hotel is only moments from area attractions and recreational activities, including excellent ski locations, and provides modern amenities and comfortable accommodations.Start the day at A Fireside Inn and Suites Auburn with a free continental breakfast or take advantage of in-room coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators. Spend the afternoon lounging by the seasonal outdoor pool or working out in the on-site fitness center. Enjoy on-site dining and cocktails at Danny Boy’s Irish Pub and Restaurant.In the area surrounding the Auburn Fireside Inn, discover a variety of charming shops and local restaurants. Experience top-rated ski trails at Lost Valley Ski Area or Sugarloaf Ski Area. A number of golf courses and parks are also nearby.
- Weather was bad on the highway, and this was only feet away. Location was what it was all about before the road conditions got worse.
- The ice on driveway was very dangerous !!!! Thought I was going to fall more then once!!
- the room w/ Jacuzzi and fireplace and comfie bed
I have a dog with me when I travel- so I get an older standard room. It’s okay- for what I pay per night, vs, a local competitor who allows dogs it can range to as much as $100 less.
The hotel is right off the highway, convient to restaurants, fuel, and information. Coffee and a simple complimentary breakfast is always ready by 6am – very good if you need to travel.
- Potential is there, and the room set ups in the new sections are designed nice.
Top Hotels In South Casco Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Casco Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Casco Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Casco Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!