4 Best Hotels To Stay In Solera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Solera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Solera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Solera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Solera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Solera Andalucía:
Hotel Ciudad de Jódar
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. Most have a balcony or terrace. All come with a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves homemade cuisine. There is also a café-bar serving breakfast and snacks. A laundry service is available and there is a tour desk.
- Nice place, view of pool from balcony, good internet, cozy …
- Prima hotel voor 1 nacht. Heel vriendelijk personeel. Hete eten was top. Ontbijt karig.
- Professionelles geführtes Landhotel mit sehr ordentlichen Zimmern. Die Ausstattung im Zimmer mag teilweise etwas älter sein, dafür ist sie aber sehr komplett für diese Preisklasse (kleiner Balkon, Schreibtisch, Sessel, Kleiderständer). Sehr gutes Wifi. Rezeption und Restaurant deutlich moderner und offensichtlich vor Kurzem renoviert. Gutes Restaurant (Sonntagabend geschlossen) mit klasse Abendmenü oder à la carte. Besonders hervorzuheben: Personal sprach durchgehend genug Englisch, um mein schlechtes Spanisch auszugleichen. Ich war rundum zufrieden.
- El cuarto de baño impecable , vistas desde la ventana de la habitación Preciosa , simpatía y buen trato en bar y recepción , buena cocina, platos de siempre a la vez con una presentación cuidada y moderna
La taille et le confort de la chambre.
L’accueil agréable du personnel
Le petit déjeuner avec jus d’orange pressé à la minute
Très bon rapport qualité-prix.
Hotel Magina Plaza
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Magina Plaza feature traditional Andalusian décor and stunning mountain views. Each has a TV and private bathroom, and suites also offer a lounge area and coffee maker.Hotel Magina Plaza serves a Spanish breakfast of toast and and coffee, and the restaurant offers a varied menu featuring regional cuisine, and local wines and liqueurs. There is a bar and events rooms for weddings and meetings.The setting is ideal for trekking, hiking and cycling and the nearby town of Torres, 5 minutes’ drive away, is famous for amateur and professional bullfights.Free parking is available at the Hotel Magina Plaza, which is around 24.9 miles from the World Heritage Sites of Ubeda and Baeza. Jaén can be reached by car in about 50 minutes.
- Good location for GR7 uphill south of Torres. Food good and good breakfast
- The owners are spanish and went out of their way for us, making us a meal late at night, the room was excellent for us as we had a cat and a dog. Made us very welcome
- Great location: hard to get to (winding roads, don’t speed!) but amazing views (apparently), on a hill overlooking olive tree fields. A good place to experience rural Spain.
- The hotel is in a stunning location, half-way up a mountain along a newly-surfaced twisty road. We were on a motorcycle and that was the best way to get to it. The room and ensuite were very clean and the shower was great.
- Beautiful location overlooking Torres. To our surprise we were the only people staying here. However, they opened the restaurant for us and cooked a great meal for very reasonable price. Breakfast was included in the price. Room was clean and spacious.
Las Aguas de Arbuniel
Each room features traditional decor. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.Las Aguas de Arbuniel´s restaurant serves meals made with fresh local products.The hotel is 23.6 miles from Jaén and less than an hour´s drive from Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport.
- Lola is incredible person, although we did not know Spanish we understood each other easily. We loved her!
- BEDS WERE LARGE & VERY COMFORTABLE. EXCELLENT LOUNGE READING/ T.V. ROOM WITH VERY COMFORTABLE CHAIRS & SETTEES ALSO SUPERB LOG FIRE.
The lady who works there is OUTSTANDING.
Environment was amazing.
Restaurant was pretty good.
Wine from the winery next door was a great discovery.
- there were unhelpful with my cancelation – and completely non responsive.
- Absolutely fantastic hotel! Located in a picturesque place. Very comfortable room. High quality beds. Very quiet. Very beautiful garden. Many places where you can sit in the shadow by the waterfalls. Very good breakfast, tasty. Good internet signal. Recommend for rural staying!!! Thank you to owner and to Lola for hospitality!
Hotel El Oasis
Each room at the Hotel Oasis has practical tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy typical Andalusian food in the Oasis Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café bar with an outdoor terrace. The hotel’s shop sells local produce, including olive oil and wine.Staff at the Oasis are happy to provide information about the area. The Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away, while Jaen city is a 25-minutes drive from the hotel.
- Travellers hotel next to motorway and gas station. Very poor WiFi but possibly due to remote location. Good evening meal – great value menu of the day. Usual Spanish breakfast but included juice. Comfortable room at back away from motorway. Somewhat off the GR7 walking route but worked out well as weather necessitated a diversion to Jaen which is easy to reach by foot and bus to La Guardia
- Hi We had a very pleasant stay staff very efficient and very good with our little dog. The room was clean and comfortable and the free continental breakfast was an added bonus. Will definitely stay again our return trip to uk
- Clean comfortable room and despite being alongside a motorway the noise level was very quiet. Staff were pretty good and it was somewhere with a bit of a buzz being alongside the motorway. Plenty of free parking with no space issues – easy to get to nearby towns for some great visits.
- easy to find albeit at a service area.got there early afternoon,so not much to do,difficult to walk anywhere.food ok not expensive wine a little costly.overall ok. room good,good bathroom
- Perfect stop over on drive down. Spacious room, everything worked, comfortable bed, great value for money, quiet even though next to motorway, never heard the road. Beautiful location if u ignore the road. Staff very efficient
Top Hotels In Solera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Solera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Solera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Solera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!