4 Best Hotels To Stay In Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Solana Del Pino Castilla-la Mancha:
Casa del Valle
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, Casa Del Valle has a restaurant that serves seasonal dishes made with local produce. There is also a terrace and a children’s playground.The charming suites at Casa Del Valle have air conditioning and heating, as well as a private bathroom with shower. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a porch, which offers views of Sierra Morena Mountains.The house provides bike rental and tourist information. Activities such as hiking can be practised on the area, and fishing can be done at the Tablilla Reservoir, which is 4.3 miles away.The San Bernardo Parish is a 10-minute walk, while Puertollano and the Ave Train Station are 6.8 miles away.
- Host and hostess were very nice. Views were fantastic. A most unusual stay! Nice welcoming mixture of animals, cats ,dogs, horses. Allwell behaved.
- The remoteness and peace of the property. Because we are country people it suited us fine. we had our dog with us, in an animal friendly environment . The smashing swimming pool was a bonus. Accommodation was in Chalet type rooms in the grounds.As Our host’s were lovely, friendly and helpful, but with no English, and us with little Spanish, it was fun communicating. For us it was a great stay, but I can understand that it would not suit everyone. Would go back again as a stop-over.
Realy Nice and friendly people .
real good dinner for cheap,even when the dont speak english the are real polite and send us the right way.
- Exceptional rural hotel with every facility you could wish for from swimming pool to gym. Abundance of pets/horses and great setting in hills. Excellent dinner and tapa. Special place and people. Heartily recommended
- The location and facilities were very good. To pick out just a couple. The tranquil location and great to have a table and chairs outside our room to relax enjoying the evening atmosphere. Also what a great swimming pool which I had to myself that evening. We were just passing through but it would have been nice to stay longer.
Hotel Sierra Madrona
With mountain views, the air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine.Hotel Sierra Madrona is 6.2 miles from Sierra de Andujar Natural Park, while Ciudad Real is a 1-hour drive away.
- Being a quite day in December we were the only guests however our room was ready for us being comfortable and warm. We half expected there to be no food available but there was which was most welcome and tasty. Similarly we had a perfectly adequate breakfast.
- Antonio the owner was very attentive, the breakfast was spectacular and the room was very comfortable and cozy. I would definitely stay here again.
- Such a nice place with a host that will make you feel at home.
- Me encantó absolutamente todo. Muchas gracias Antonio por su amabilidad y buen hacer (de aviador).
El trato de Antonio fue espectacular, igual que se mano con la cocina, déjate aconsejar con los platos que prepara y disfruta de una mezcla de cocina local e innovadora.
El sitio está muy bien situado para conocer la Sierra Madrona y pueblecitos de alrededores, con unas instalaciones cómodas y acogedoras
Hotel Balneario Fuencaliente
Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Andújar is 29 miles from Hotel Balneario Fuencaliente, and Puertollano is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Peña Escrita
Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has a communal lounge with sofas and TV. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Fuencaliente’s Thermal Baths are located opposite the hotel. Hiking and hunting can be practised in the surrounding area.Puertollano is 40 minutes’ drive of the hotel and Córdoba Airport is 49.1 miles away
- Staff very helpful. Pretty village on the hillside.
- El diseño y confort de las habitaciones y la amabilidad del personal.
- Perfecto alojamiento para hospedarse en Fuencaliente. Santi y Ana los propietarios son muy amables y serviciales y te ayudan con cualquier cosa que necesites para sentirte como en casa.
Para ser de una estrella el hotel está genial, mejor que muchos que he conocido con más estrellas. Limpieza y amplitud en la habitación y el aseo, el colchón muy bien, tranquilidad, todo muy nuevo. El desayuno bastante bien. Hasta tiene una pequeña biblioteca.
Santiago, el dueño, muy amable y atento en todo momento.
En general, el hotel está muy bien, recomendable al cien por cien.
- Het personeel is heel erg aardig en ook erg behulpzaam,het dorpje beeldschoon en prijs-kwaliteitverhouding heel erg goed.
Top Hotels In Solana Del Pino Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Solana del Pino Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!