4 Best Hotels To Stay In Sinnes Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Sinnes Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sinnes Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sinnes Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sinnes Telemark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sinnes Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sinnes Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Sinnes Telemark:
Quality Straand Hotel
This 5th generation family-run hotel dates back to 1864. Located by Lake Nisser in Vrådal, it offers vintage boat cruises and free access to a sauna, gym and indoor pool.All rooms at Quality Straand Hotel feature traditional decor, a TV and private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.Guests can choose from one of 2 restaurants; options include buffets, regular menu and 2-course dinners. A pub and 2 bars offer drinks and snacks.Surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Telemark region, Quality Straand Hotel & Resort has its own horseback riding center. Hiking and skiing are also popular in the area. Massage treatments can be booked at the hotel.Free private parking is offered on site.
Nice swimming pool and credit for heated sauna at 07:30 in the morning.
The mattress was fairly hard – the way I like it.
- Nice view and Beautiful surroundings. Very accommodating and nice staff in restaurant.
- The location is nice but there is nothing else there
- Everything about this hotel was to our liking and we would love to go back and visit again.
- Frokost, ulike fasiliteter, svømmebasseng mm, middagsbuffet, uteterrassen med bar og mange sallonger og bord . Plass til alle.
- Nice swimming pool and credit for heated sauna at 07:30 in the morning.
On a wooded hillside in Morgedal, this hotel offers an indoor swimming pool in the heart of Telemark. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and the neighbouring ski slalom.Morgedal is known as the birthplace of modern skiing and has a dedicated museum just half a kilometre from Morgedal Hotel.Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests are welcomed in the hotel foyer by a log fire, and meals are possible at the Morgedal Hotel restaurant.Located on the E-134, Selfjord is just 25 minutes’ drive away. Guests can enjoy hiking and fishing in the area, while the hotel also has a tennis court and mini-golf course.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Seljord Hotel is located in Seljord. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- They where very flexible with check out and restaurant timings. Both day and night staffs where very very good.
- Beautifully renovated common areas. Service minded staff who spoke several languages.
- The management was extremely helpful and friendly.
- The staff and food were exceptional. We had both dinner and breakfast there.
- The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were lovely and cozy.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dalen Hotel offers accommodations in Dalen. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- This was the most charming place, an experience we will never forget.
- Very nice property and very relaxing. One of my favorite hotel on the planet. Excellent food and very friendly staff
Historically rich & the staff helped me find my ACTUAL Great Grandfathers home in Dalen, Norway!!
The meals and service were outstanding too!
- The location and grounds were superb. The family room was perfect with a separate twin room for the kids.
no tv/radio -> great !
easy access wlan
historic room with balcony towards lake side.
bathroom down the corridor was always free.
Top Hotels In Sinnes Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sinnes Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sinnes Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sinnes Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!