4 Best Hotels To Stay In Sechelt British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sechelt British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sechelt British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sechelt British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sechelt British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Sechelt British Columbia:
Located in Sechelt, 23 miles from Nanaimo, Driftwood Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view the friendly staff. Housekeeping was ģreat the cleaning làdý nàmèd Sheila was awesome I needed directions and she was very helpful.
- The prime rib Sunday dinner is excellent as was our service there in Pebbles, always 1st rate, and especially so this time!
- Great location right on the ocean, comfortable beds and very clean. Staff were friendly and it was nice to have a pub/restaurant attached. Parking was included too.
- Restaurant is over priced fir what you get. Staff in restaurant could be friendlier
- Bed was comfortable, food was good, and the dining room staff were great.
Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sechelt, 28 miles from Nanaimo, Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn features a barbecue and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, snorkeling and biking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 34 miles from Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn.
- Upon arrival we were greeted quite quickly by the caretaker, Nigel. After introductions he said he’d be right back and came back with a bottle of sparkling wine for our anniversary! Nice touch! Also as were there when a little winter storm hit, we lost power and in the morning Nigel was up offering us hot water or anything we needed to be more comfortable.
- Nigel, the host was incredible. Friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Location and all the available water sports equipment was really great to have.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Gorgeous spot!! Lovely property! Nice hot tub and tiny sweet cottage
- Nigel was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful – even helped carry our luggage down to our cabin and carried down a 2-person kayak for us. He was great! We also liked the welcome basket with fruit and snacks. It was very quiet, and the scenery was beautiful!
Gibsons Garden Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Gibsons Garden Hotel offers accommodations in Gibsons, just 20 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 24 miles from Gibsons Garden Hotel, and Nanaimo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Different desk staff happily checked us in early, and the room was ready so that we could settle in and spend the day sightseeing . Nice breakfast. Our room Was on the outside so no view of the courtyard but the trees and landscaping outside our window were also lovely. Lots of birds and greenery
- Great breakfast. Perfect location to all the places we visited. will definitely recommend and visit again
- Great value! We loved our room with bar fridge, microwave, coffee maker & comfy beds. Our kids enjoyed the pool and sauna and though the breakfast was FREE (!), it was less than healthy. This hotel was near many restaurants and services. We would stay here again!
- Staff were very professional, friendly and helpful. Room clean, large and comfortable. Bed very confortable.
- The bed and pillows couldn’t have been more comfortable and the room nice and warm on that rainy cold night of our stay. The kitchenette was an unexpected bonus and the bathroom fixtures were decadent. The Aveda hair products were an especially thoughtful touch. The staff were friendly, personable, and so helpful. The hotel is well situated within walking distance of good restaurants as well as shopping.
The Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
This central Gibsons hotel is located just off the Sunshine Coast Highway. It features an on-site spa with massage services and an outdoor pool. All guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a clock radio are provided in every spacious room at The Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Centre. Some rooms offer a kitchenette. In-room coffee and a hairdryer are also included for guest convenience.On-site fitness and business facilities are offered at Hotel & Convention Centre Cedars Inn. Free daily newspapers are available.This hotel is a 3-minute drive from Gibsons Landing Gallery, and a 4-minute drive from Sunshine Coast Museum & Archives. The Ferry Ramp to Horseshoe Bay is 3.4 miles away.
- Very pleasant check in and out with the same employee
- Room was quite large with a kitchenette. Staff was very helpful. It is very close to the ferry and grocery stores and restaurants. Nothing
- The pool was great! Hot tub, sauna and gym. The attached restaurant was amazing, some of the best sushi I’ve ever eaten! This is our second time there!
- The room has vaulted ceilings and is very spacious. Air conditioning was a definite plus.
- Manager was very courteous and helpful. Location was good.
Top Hotels In Sechelt British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sechelt British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sechelt British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!